Gunco Forums banner

Post your "Bump in the Night" or "Zombie Killers" here!

70K views 141 replies 81 participants last post by  hvymax 
#1 ·
This is my Remington 870 Police set up for bump in the night and also "tactical" and Three Gun matches.

No bling-bling here, it's all business. :nanabang:

Factory Parkerized finish.
20" factory rifle sighted barrel, fixed improved cylinder choke.
Remington +3 mag extension, magazine now holds 7 rounds.
Speed Feed stock that carries 4 shells, two on each side. That's where I keep my slugs.
Side Saddle 6 shell holder.
Wilson oversized safety and front sling swivel.
Skate board tape is optional but it helps on hot summer days when hands are sweaty. :smilie_sc

I usually keep Winchester 2 3/4" 00 buck 12 pellet load in for zombies and Federal 1oz. standard 2 3/4" slugs for anything further out that the buckshot won't get to.

With the magazine extension, side saddle, and Speed Feed stock, I have 17 rds on the shotgun before going to anything else. :biggrin:

See less See more
#28 ·
Bump in The Night. Uh Oh.

O.K. My favorite is my 12 gauge Ithica. Loaded with 00 Buck. Now what happens is if you miss the S.O.B. breaking into your house. What I do is have my .45 ACP Norinco strapped to my fire breather. Yup. Just when they think your out of ammo. Whammoo. Splat. Haaa.. This also give you a back up and time to reload.
To save money. I like to spray there face and eyes with Gun Scrubber. Also keep a 1 million power light handy to blind the intruder.

Attachments

#31 ·
Everybody knows the only way to stop a Zombie is to blow his head off! Body armor on a Zombie just slows him down more.

BTW, ever watch a TV show or movie where someone actually has a gun then shoots the Vampire/Zombie/Werewolf/whatever in the chest to no effect? Am I the only one who yells "HEAD SHOT, YOU IDIOT!" at the screen? It may not "kill" them, but I gotta believe even the baddest monster out there is gonna be slowed down a bit with a large portion of their brain missing or chopped into hamburger. :pulverize

#47 ·
Rotten Yugo barrel keyholes at point blank.
Has fold-out pitch fork for emergency.
75 rd drum provides distance from the crowd.

http://www.gunco.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=15052&size=1[/I

[IMG]http://www.gunco.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=10897&size=1[/I [/quote]

Cool! That's probably the coolest AK pistol I've seen, it even includes a bit from a mosin! Maybe a .308 diameter barrel would help with the keyholeing...

#55 ·
I absolutely love mine - can't say enough about it. The thing is light, points perfectly (when converted to proper pistol-grip configuration), and cycles reeaalll fast. I put one of those cheap Tapco AR-type stocks on it as a temporary step towards something better, but the sights line up so nice, I think I will leave it alone - although the AR-stock-on-an-AK look takes some getting used to.

Some guys say it takes about 100 shells to break these things in - mine was 100% reliable (so far) after the second (10 round) mag. I cannot speak for durability, and hate to use a cliche, but....."it's an AK". Accuracy? Well, I can't say. I know I have a hard time missing hand-thrown clays (I've been shooting lately any time the temp is above 25F - it's that much fun), but what would you expect from a 19" open barrel?

Bottom line - you are not likely to be unsatisfied with one. Sure, the finsh quality/dollar ratio is pretty low, but that's not what these things are about. 10 hulls in the air at once? Now we're talking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.