Gunco Forums banner

Post your "Bump in the Night" or "Zombie Killers" here!

70K views 141 replies 81 participants last post by  hvymax 
#1 ·
This is my Remington 870 Police set up for bump in the night and also "tactical" and Three Gun matches.

No bling-bling here, it's all business. :nanabang:

Factory Parkerized finish.
20" factory rifle sighted barrel, fixed improved cylinder choke.
Remington +3 mag extension, magazine now holds 7 rounds.
Speed Feed stock that carries 4 shells, two on each side. That's where I keep my slugs.
Side Saddle 6 shell holder.
Wilson oversized safety and front sling swivel.
Skate board tape is optional but it helps on hot summer days when hands are sweaty. :smilie_sc

I usually keep Winchester 2 3/4" 00 buck 12 pellet load in for zombies and Federal 1oz. standard 2 3/4" slugs for anything further out that the buckshot won't get to.

With the magazine extension, side saddle, and Speed Feed stock, I have 17 rds on the shotgun before going to anything else. :biggrin:

See less See more
#7 ·
This is my Mossgurg 500atp with sidewinder kit instaled, 10 round drum and one in the pipe and five in the side saddle mounted to the folding stock. 16 to go, ya got me beat by 1;)

I'd also keep my Pimped out Bushmaster M-4 close by!

I'd have the 1919a4 mounted on the 4x4 for clearing the road ahead:)

Gotta have Thumper along just for sh!ts and giggles effect and lighting em up for night fire!!!

Well ya did say for killing Zombies:rofl:

Attachments

#16 ·
Drum Mag

Where'd ya get the drum for the Mossberg? Very nice.

Raven said:
This is my Mossgurg 500atp with sidewinder kit instaled, 10 round drum and one in the pipe and five in the side saddle mounted to the folding stock. 16 to go, ya got me beat by 1;)

I'd also keep my Pimped out Bushmaster M-4 close by!

I'd have the 1919a4 mounted on the 4x4 for clearing the road ahead:)

Gotta have Thumper along just for sh!ts and giggles effect and lighting em up for night fire!!!

Well ya did say for killing Zombies:rofl:

Reactions: hvymax
#20 ·
Here's my Saiga S12 conversion:

It has a CAA CBS 6-position collapsible stock, TAPCO SAW-style pistol grip, elevated front sight and a PolyChoke. I installed a section of Picatinny rail on the handguard, so I can mount the vertical grip and a Viking Tactics light holder for my TACSTAR T6 light. In the pic, it's sporting an AGP 10-rd magazine.

Jim

#24 ·
Sleek, slender, and terribly inconspicuous...

Winchester 1897 16 gauge. Holds 5 in the tube and one in the chamber. I can also dump 6 shots quicker and more accurately than a DAO-12, thanks to my fully-choked barrel (factory), and my ever-so-head-turning "trombone" function. ;)

It's also got an ingenious camouflage scheme... I call it "Manufactured in 1916..." NO ONE expects the type of thunder they get from this 'Sweet 16...' :brows:

-----------
To clarify for those not familiar with the legendary firepower the 1897 is capable of:

To "Trombone" the 1897 means to hold the trigger down and pump the slide frantically. No OOB detonations possible, since the hammer doesn't fall until the bolt is locked forward, and very low recoil from the 16 gauge round...
----------

I usually keep 5+1 of 4 shot Winchester Super-X (lead shot) in her, but she won't stand straight up in the safe, so I gotta break her down to store her... She's the closest thing I have to a Safe Queen... ;)

- CK

P.s. To break the whole "floor or bed" picture posting gig, I will introduce my own style of background...

"Drape her flag over an air hockey table, and start clicking away with the camera!" ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.