Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: whats happening to the "common" nagant rifles?

Feedback Score

I have heard that the reason for better accuracy is that some were sighted with the bayonet on originally. Others say it gives better barrel harmonics. The bayonet the I got with mine is about 15" long. Not allowed at the gun club! LOL

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I would also like to order a crate but those seem to be gone everywhere. Wish I had bought more but in college $69 seemed like a lot. Oh hindsight.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I tried to order a crate from classic the day they ran out. I don't think they have had any since. ( I check most every day). No singles either & that was several months ago.

Yeah I got the email notice from Aim & they were gone before I could get the page to load. Same thing a couple weeks ago. They must be buying them from individuals! Heh...Heh
    I was raised to " Sleep on" spending decisions. Makes it tough in todays market. I just can't make up my mind fast enough.
    Classic had crates as of yesterday but sold out of the M38 Mosins in a couple hours.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    About a month ago I bought 2 at Big R for a total of $230 plus a can of ammo from Copes for $100. I think that's pretty cheap and why I bought them.
    My Big R still has a few but they sold down fast. I got three (one hex and two round with brass fittings). May just pick up a run of the mill round blued one today.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Century still has them listed in 2 grades,, VG & Ex in the C&R rifle section. Check there if anybody wants one. I can vouch for the ex condition ones, all I've gotten from them in that grade were quite nice and almost always matching numbers,, right down to the floor plates,I don't know about the VG ones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.