Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gun Control = Black People Control

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Gun Control = Black People Control

I'm not a revisionist historian so I know the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

HOWEVER, they make some pretty poignant statements in this vid!

Black Leaders: 'Direct Correlation Between Gun Control and Black People Control' | CNS News
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea an old black man told me that years ago , but it went more like

"ifn N-WORDs had had guns there would not have been no slaves!"

and he is correct on that.

i saw on the news the other day a very shot spot on "blacks against gun control" --they had some blacks folks interviewd that had had family members killed in the biggest citys in the US with the most strict gun control laws.

they said blacks have the lowest gun ownership but are the group most often killed in crime--

i don't think obamma gets the irony of that--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

13% do 49% of gun murders. Most of those are black on black an most are by released criminials. Not racist just facts.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Life member NRA..
    Louis says yes to guns..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    13% do 49% of gun murders. Most of those are black on black an most are by released criminials. Not racist just facts.
    100% in Chicago. Where guns are illegal..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what i don't get about the anti-gun types is that it is obvious to everyone else that criminals cause crime--

why were having a violent crime epidemic is because there are too many criminals walking around among the citizens.

if murders, rapists, gang-bangers , perverts and what were hung like in the 1800s wouldn't crime drop quick!

but hell no give three life terms make a big deal and get on TV for the trial make it look like the criminals are going away for life--then in a couple years when the press has forgot about the perp --let him out early--

the government don't want to tell you that during the 50s and 60s firearms sales were sort of flat --as crime increased gun sales go up.

crime results in more firearms sells --not the other way around.

Feedback Score

They are the ones that usually have the problems and resolve it by shooting one another .... I mean the lower class of the group ..

Feedback Score

I can't remember the study I saw but it was making the correlation between violent crime and broken homes. Apparently homes with no fathers breed the most violent criminals. Across the United States 73% of all Black mothers are single parents. I don't think guns are the issue. People will commit violent crime either way.

But they try to lump that in with a crazy ass hole because they can't just target mass shootings because of the extreme infrequency. It wouldn't strike a nerve. So now they mask it behind all violent crime which is a moot point because the amount of violent crime in cities with the most oppressive gun control laws is severely higher than the national average and the average of states with more liberal gun laws.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Its not a race issue its a culture an envomiroment issuue
    This is much deeper than blacks with guns issue.

America also has the highest incarceration rate of almost anywhere in the world.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Its not a race issue its a culture an envomiroment issuue
    This is much deeper than blacks with guns issue.

America also has the highest incarceration rate of almost anywhere in the world.
    In the issue of "Nurture versus Nature" I think it's a split. You have some that lived in good homes with proper nurturing that wound up just as screwed up as someone who grew up in the hood. Then you have some that grew up in the hood, that made a decision to be better than their surrounding, and made something of themselves.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.