Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Domestic Surveillance

Feedback Score

Those little sneaky peepy ones freak me out. Can you imagine a little bug sized thing flying around peeping in your bedroom windows like a perv?

BTW, I have a tennis racket for those.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It is unbelievable whats out there for RC stuff now days. I flew them in the 60's but that stuff was a dinosaur compared to whats out now.

Hell I even saw a vectored thrust RC jet model!!!! That was some kind of impressive! You should see what they cost to build now though,, you thought guns were an expensive hobby! WOW! In the interview with the guy with the jet, he said he had about 5K in it,, to much for me to get back into!! Of course that thing was something else again, I'm sure there's cool stuff that's not so bad.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MINI DRONE HELIECOPTER USED BY UK . ABOUT THE SIXE OF YOUR HAND .

Mini Drones: Army Deploys Tiny Helicopters

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

REMOTE CONTOLED LIVE RAT WITH VIDEO CAMERA. HMMMMMMMMMM

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

My first RC planes had vacuum tubes in transmitter & receiver. You only had "pulse" control of left & right rudder .
    Before that it was free flight with a cotton fuse timer that released the elevator from full climb.

I'm old

I still have a bunch of control line planes.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LOL I got a cox p52 control line plane for xmass one year . it went up an it went straight down an that was the end of Christmas for me . it did not even make it one circle an it was junk . man that sucked

Feedback Score

been there and done that biggun! first and last flight did not last long. lol
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good. George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

Those old Cox CL models are worth serious cash now !!!! My Cox Stuka bit the dirt (pavement) after many fun flights with my model flying buddy. The P-40 War Hawk eventually fell apart from usage and the .049 glowplug motors were put on balsa CL models. I still have most of my RC gear from the past including giant scale planes etc.

My model flying buddy went on to fly helos in Vietnam and was KIA while I was still a cadet.

VD in AZ

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post

LOL I got a cox p52 control line plane for xmass one year . it went up an it went straight down an that was the end of Christmas for me . it did not even make it one circle an it was junk . man that sucked
    Ha Ha -biggun....look up the price of a .049 Cox now. It will blow ypur mind!! As I moved on to other RC stuff-sailplanes, hydro boats, cars, now helicopters I traded or sold of stuff thats worth a fortune now. I have old FM radios-I'd really like to take control of a drone and fly it right up their asses!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post

Ha Ha -biggun....look up the price of a .049 Cox now. It will blow your mind!! As I moved on to other RC stuff-sailplanes, hydro boats, cars, now helicopters I traded or sold of stuff thats worth a fortune now. I have old FM radios- now they're 2.4 GHz freq hopping. I'd really like to take control of a drone and fly it right up their asses!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.