Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vulcan BMG 50 ??

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ak9 View Post
    Times a tickin ... I believe that "they" are going to ban the 50...tryiing to save for the m2hb , but might pull the trigger on a 50 of some other mfg.???
    Thanks for the link 427 ... I learn how the vulcan and a few others load ie captive case ... no ejector = no like...
    " I don't want my face even in the same zip code as a Vulcan receiver loaded with a 50BMG "
    There was another vulcan bull pup model 400 I saw advertised... used for sale ... I would not want my face to be that close on one of these... barrett m95 maybe not a used vulcan

I thought maybe just maybe the vulcan improved /evolved over time .... but with the very bad reputation I would think the value/investment return will never be there..
    ak9
    I've got a Zel Custom Utra-lite 50BMG upper that I was considering selling. PM me if you're interested.

ak9
    Feedback Score

j427x
    "yea ya got to watch out during a panic cause there are a lot of folks that think this is the best time to unload their turkey--LOL "

yep agreed defitatly passing on the vulcan 50 ... I dont think there is any investment potential there ... but wow ... the links furnished has helped alot .... For some reason I've not had much luck latly finding info on various bmgs.... years ago arizona gun runners had the nemisis semi 50 that I wish I bought ! I'm so wantin a M2/M3 clone !!!

Thanks for the offer 555th ...but I 'm saving $ up for the CWA dragon.
    ak9

Feedback Score

I nkow that trying toi find good fifty cal parts at a reasonable price are almost laughableable, But dose anyione havce a clue where I coulds get some parts at a resonable price, I hve to pruchase one than the other and so forth, But im looking forthe best inexpensive way to build one, If I had the 1500 hundred to lay out Id just gio ahead and purchase the 50 complete upper that fites on my Ar platform. But right now that not an option, so I have to by a little at a time ,example uper receiver then bolt then barrel and additional parts. any help would be appreacheated...Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't know about any deals on a .50 bmg but CDNN has a remington 338 for $1500 if that ain't a typo--in their weekly email.

and a cheap ruger 30-06 for $299

now don't ask me is their any good --they are all new to me too.

i wonder what a savage 338 LM goes for these days?

i don't know if it would be cheaper to shoot . one thing i do know is a 338LM is a hell of a round and a hell of a heavy iron to tote around--LOL
    Last edited by j427x; 03-23-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.