Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Saiga?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Basically, although I don't think the parts will cross. I have been waiting to hear from someone who bought one and tested it real good. It'd be great to learn some more about it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Saw those yesterday. The only bad thing is you would be stuck with 5 rd. mags. Saiga mags dont fit them.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    Saw those yesterday. The only bad thing is you would be stuck with 5 rd. mags. Saiga mags dont fit them.
    ???? The MAIN bad thing is the price! This a Chinese knockoff , if they can make an 870 clone for 50% of the cost of a genuine Remington, this puppy oughta be around the $300 price point.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I WAS WONDERING WHAT THEY WERE ??

I SAW THE CFS AD ALSO . I WONDER WHO ELSE WILL HAVE THEM.

IM SUPRISED THERE ARE NOT MORE KNOCK OFF PARTS WITH KITS GOING FOR $500 AK BUILER HAS TIWAN MADE REAR TRUNIONS NOW .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

???? The MAIN bad thing is the price! This a Chinese knockoff
    Got that right, these things should be less then $300
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Of course you wouldn't know until checking the magwell/trunnion area, but I would think that some sort of modification could be done to run standard Saiga mags. Whether it's opening the magwell up, or switching out to a Saiga style trigger guard/mag release, or whatever the case may be. I'd love to check one out close up.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Chinese mfr... meh I'll pass...

TRX
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie View Post
    Chinese mfr... meh I'll pass...
    Well, Molot jumped on the bandwagon... I'm surprised the Romanians aren't making one.

Now all we need is for one of them to realize they can undercut RWC Group and still make a fat profit in the American market.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Chincoms are charging 'panic prices'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.