Gunco Forums banner

45ACP Perfection ... The Glock 21 ... One Glock to Rule Them All!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
Ask me today what my favorite Glock is and I'll tell you it is the Glock 21. I've owned and used the G22, the G30, the G17, G19, G26 but I keep returning to the G21 as the Glock, for me, which is Glock Perfection.

Here's a video of the G21 in action. I was not having the best of days, but...well, see for yourself..still pretty pleased. Getting decent "kill shots" in from 42 yards out on a human torso target, three shots hitting within a couple inches of one another is sure good enough for me.

[video=youtube;C9JNlWhNMII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JNlWhNMII]The Glock 21 .45ACP Perfection (I love Glocks! I hate Glocks! Really?) - YouTube[/video]

#4 ·
Chief you do not own a 36? Whasss a matter you.. Get one, love mine for carrry.. Concealed down here in sunny Florida is tough with lite clothing, Gock 36, small light, fits the bill..
This and a light T shirt under your armpit, never see it, comfortable, forget it is even there..
#234 DeepConcealment Shoulder Holsters
I use factory loads in my Glocks. Other .45s I reload.. Just started reloading again and the Glock gets a bit fussy with them..
In the hands of a good pro reloader, I am sure no problem.. Maybe it is me, hell I do not know? But my Gock 36 gets a little pissed with my reloads, my other .45s are more forgiving...
For me and my old eyes and hands, a close range weapon.. Some younggun with better eyesite, I am sure could take it out further..
Not a quick draw holster, but good concealment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.