Thread: 45ACP Perfection ... The Glock 21 ... One Glock to Rule Them All!

Feedback Score

Default 45ACP Perfection ... The Glock 21 ... One Glock to Rule Them All!

Ask me today what my favorite Glock is and I'll tell you it is the Glock 21. I've owned and used the G22, the G30, the G17, G19, G26 but I keep returning to the G21 as the Glock, for me, which is Glock Perfection.

Here's a video of the G21 in action. I was not having the best of days, but...well, see for yourself..still pretty pleased. Getting decent "kill shots" in from 42 yards out on a human torso target, three shots hitting within a couple inches of one another is sure good enough for me.

Member of the National Rifle Association (Life/Endowment); Gun Owners of America (Life); Garand Collectors Association; National Shooting Sports Foundation. CCW License Holder in MO. FFL 03 License Holder.

Check out my Gun and Gear channel on YouTube:
    VDMA VIDEOS.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Preaching to the choir baby. I own all the ones on your list except a 22. I'm looking to add a 36 to make it an even half dozen.

Feedback Score

My everyday care piece is a police trade in Glock 21 my wife bought for me 3 years ago. Like having 13 rounds of .45 if something exciting starts.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    Preaching to the choir baby. I own all the ones on your list except a 22. I'm looking to add a 36 to make it an even half dozen.
    Chief you do not own a 36? Whasss a matter you.. Get one, love mine for carrry.. Concealed down here in sunny Florida is tough with lite clothing, Gock 36, small light, fits the bill..
    This and a light T shirt under your armpit, never see it, comfortable, forget it is even there..
    #234 DeepConcealment Shoulder Holsters
    I use factory loads in my Glocks. Other .45s I reload.. Just started reloading again and the Glock gets a bit fussy with them..
    In the hands of a good pro reloader, I am sure no problem.. Maybe it is me, hell I do not know? But my Gock 36 gets a little pissed with my reloads, my other .45s are more forgiving...
    For me and my old eyes and hands, a close range weapon.. Some younggun with better eyesite, I am sure could take it out further..
    Not a quick draw holster, but good concealment.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.