Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PSL Hi-Cap Mags-Someone Selling Them?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Nice pic comparison Zoom. Thanks for posting that.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i'm going to buy a couple bren mags from apex since they're 5 bucks i have researched what guys have done with them and everyone says they don't work but i would be happy even with a cut down bren mag that holds at least 10 rounds since they are 5 bucks
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Feedback Score

Has anyne gotten the Bren mags to feed well. I've seen one or two but never seemed to be finalized. akanator was one as I recall.
    Mag adaptatation is a rough road. I have tried to get 54r to feed in a MG13 mag but no dice.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I've heard legends of .303 Bren mags being modified enough to run 54r I plan on narrowing the front of the mag, changing the feedlots to those on a psl mag removing the back rib on the top of the mag making mag catches out of weld, and modding the follower chopping off the rear but also clearing it so it can tilt properly for 54r since it will need to not tilt as much as with .303. This might be a fools errand but at 5 bucks a mag at apex and with me not being "allowed" to buy these mags after July 1st here in colorado I better poop or get off the pot lol, when I start on these I'll do a thread showing pictures if its even remotely successful.

Feedback Score

I have achieved feeding with the VEPR single stack mags in a M76 milled receiver with a 54r bolt, carrier and barrel. But since they are 5 or 10 rounds only., it is a great leap backwards.
    MG13 no go on one side and stumbles on the rimmed cartridge.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Ah I understand I still want to find someone to make me a 54r m76 barrel I have an m76 front section that's screaming for a reweld and .308/30-06 are too boring lol. Blue like said earlier ive thought about using a pan drum and making a feed tower have you thought about that?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jreifsch80 View Post
    Ah I understand I still want to find someone to make me a 54r m76 barrel I have an m76 front section that's screaming for a reweld and .308/30-06 are too boring lol. Blue like said earlier ive thought about using a pan drum and making a feed tower have you thought about that?
    I got as far as the M76 receiver (got an economical last of the Wiselite/Patterson receivers), 54r barrel etc., headspaces and so forth. But mag fitment is a challange>>
    Could hog out the M76 receiver for a PSL mag.., but a leap of faith.
    A shame because ammo-wise it is very economical.
    But then I stumbled on a NDS squareback receiver for cheap., so,,??

PSL 54r barrel bolt and carrier all match up nicely,

On the back burner for now. Contemplating a .308 M76 build with some help from Mark at AWO. We collaborated on the 54r M76 but could not solve the mag issue.
    The .308 uses the M76 bolt, carrier and mag., just need the barrel. But not cheap to shoot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah that's a cool concept there I'm going to throw ideas around with turbo and have him do my reweld and psl mag mods if I end up doing a 54r m76 also I've thought about cutting the rear of the receiver and modding an svd stock to basically make some sort of m91 clone been thinking about this for years though

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What I might do is grind the inside of an m76 receiver sections mag well to see how thin the sides end up at the back of the mag well to see if its even feasible

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah one of these days I want to do an M91 clone. So many ideas, so little money and time. LOL.

J, I still haven't even had time to do the head gaskets on the 928.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.