Gunco Forums banner

Freedom Haters want to take away all guns

947 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  dario541 
#1 ·
http://chipmonk.forumotion.com/t823-new-barrels-for-my-hr-rifle#3708
I am firmly convinced that the freedom haters intend to eventually take away ALL guns. I believe that these people are all made from the Adolph Hitler mold. They don't care anything about stopping crime and violence. All they are interested in is making this country safe for themselves so that they can continue their planned destruction of everything America ever stood for.
So, now they are after tactical weapons. Next it will be handguns. Then "Sniper" guns, that is, hunting rifles. Then shotguns. They will have a cuss word for them by then. I believe that the last thing on their agenda will be to go after single shot firearms. But, the day will come! Believe it! That is why I want a few single shot rifles in my collection.

http://chipmonk.forumotion.com/t823-new-barrels-for-my-hr-rifle#top

#2 ·
Hi Dario,

Sadly, I think you are right.

We need to wake up our friends and neighbours.

It's kind of funny right now to me...I wonder how many folks in Watertown, Ma. came to the realization today that having a gun would be a good thing.

Just sayin.

#3 ·
Your preaching to the choir here, I belong to NRA, American Legion and the VFW all 3 organizations support the constitution and have programs to teach youth about it. So I feel that are future as firearms owners is in the hands of our youth and they need to be educated by us to pass on what our forefathers did and gave to us and why. And yes we have to set the example LORD knows the schools won't teach them everything they need to know.

#5 · (Edited)
We have several groups the ones that believe in the 2nd and will do something about it. Then there are just believers that will complain about it and do nothing. The other is just plain uneducated about this subject and go with there emotional thinking.

We just proved that, with leadership and everyone working together we can force the government in the right direction. On the street you here how displeased American's are over there leader ship but very few are doing anything about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.