Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I like fish for me

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default I like fish for me

Although I enjoy meat in all of its gluttonous forms, nothing interests me quite like fish.

I must say that for TWAEOATAWAKI meals, fish is something that I can live with. The zombies don't appear to know what fish are, so while they are gnawing away the forest critters I know that there will still be fish for me.

Fish is also something that would not be subject to any government restrictions. I don't think the ATF will ever consider fish to be something that must be restricted. In fact I think the ATF will convince the DOJ that fish is something every hoarder should collect more of.

I can't decide which kind of fish would be my favorite go-to fish or bump-in-the-night fish. I think red snapper is my favorite. I love rolling my tongue all over a nice red snapper! Although an ill-tempered sea bass would be a good addition to my bug-out bag. Although I may use something else in my bug-in bag. Maybe ahi tuna. Maybe salmon. Still haven't decided. Salmon is definitely a big-bore item and so may only be good for my bug-in bag.

Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm getting old.About 35 years ago I use to fish the waters of Gloucester when I was a young Marine stationed at Yorktown.Got my own shellfish too.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

jrs
    Feedback Score

All I'm seeing is Burgess Merideth in "Grumpy Old Men" yelling at Walter Mathau and Jack Lemmon --- "Drop that fish!"
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

Haha, I must say that i would have to agree with you. I to love red snapper and rolling my tongue all over a nice red snapper. In fact i like it so much i will eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a late night snack.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Something like my yesterdays fresh caught Crappie,,,,,YUMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Yep, I'm with you on the red snapper too!! Locally we have Walleye, catfish and largemouth bass here and then trout in the mountains and I love eat to them all. Just wish I had more time to go fishing.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Crappie is the best tasting fish ever!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Mahi-mahi FTW!
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Although I enjoy meat in all of its gluttonous forms, nothing interests me quite like fish.

I must say that for TWAEOATAWAKI meals, fish is something that I can live with. The zombies don't appear to know what fish are, so while they are gnawing away the forest critters I know that there will still be fish for me.

Fish is also something that would not be subject to any government restrictions. I don't think the ATF will ever consider fish to be something that must be restricted. In fact I think the ATF will convince the DOJ that fish is something every hoarder should collect more of.

I can't decide which kind of fish would be my favorite go-to fish or bump-in-the-night fish. I think red snapper is my favorite. I love rolling my tongue all over a nice red snapper! Although an ill-tempered sea bass would be a good addition to my bug-out bag. Although I may use something else in my bug-in bag. Maybe ahi tuna. Maybe salmon. Still haven't decided. Salmon is definitely a big-bore item and so may only be good for my bug-in bag.

LMFAO
    Im going to go troll ( no pun intneded ) the fishing sites an ask what every one thinks of my rainbow trout in a 12" carry size an ill let them know my wicker creel is my favorite way to Pack . An ever week tell them why I like my favorite lure or reel.

I perfer a #10 fry fly hook with a red canadian worm but do you thing I should go to a #6? I like fibrglass rods becasue if an SHTF situation I can buy 3 of thiose VS a graphite rod.

I like open faced reels there better than closed face reels for a self defense fishing cast .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I like tuna taco's better than red sapper... fish is much much better when it's cleaned properly, and young and fresh fish is the way to go... B2B

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.