Thread: GlocK BIY

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default GlocK BIY

From the AKFiles, building Glocks:

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154359

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Boris is from my area and belongs to the same local (new england based) forum that I do. He is definitely quite a character. Here is his post from that forum http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...ron-glock.html

His build an AK from a shovel thread is legendary, with well over a million views.
    http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...i-warning.html

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

That is awesome!!!!!! Talented, out of the box thinker, thats for sure.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Did you click the link in my post to his ak build? It is a classic, not to be missed

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ill pass . I respct his skills but IMO the stuff like that just draws bad bad attention .

I have seen a few glock air soft builds into the real thing an IMO its just going to make things worse down the road .

I like my stuff to look like it is made with care an quality . I think the guy s has great skills I just dotn get the whole lets do it to piss off the atf or govermet it only makes things worse IMO .

There is a few air soft conversion on weapons guild an some are pretty nice but it is going to hurt the hobby down the road IMO.

Id build a shovel stock if the 5 million normal stocks were not avaliable . .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I agree with Big'un to a point. Just like the "printable guns", it almost seems like someone is trying to make firearms more evil by the ease with which one can obtain one. "Print it or make it from soup cans, it's sooooo easy that every criminal will have one. Let's ban them all so we're all safe!"
    I will admit though, the shovel AK is bad ass. There's a few shorter than 5 million normal stocks available, I have a small collection. One might be spared to allow a shovel handle to live its dream.
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, I almost forgot!

Rash pookana fairy unicorn hash tag deep savings pool liner best mileage better sex nutrients tree saving live longer more money deep discounts more fun free beer better foot arches easy open beer can.

I think we're all supposed to spam a little bit more, for whatever that gets oneself as a spammer.
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashhoe View Post
    I will admit though, the shovel AK is bad ass. There's a few shorter than 5 million normal stocks available, I have a small collection. One might be spared to allow a shovel handle to live its dream.
    Did you get into the thread at all or just skim over the first pics? He actually made the whole thing out of a shovel. The receiver is made from the spade end.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Ill pass . I respct his skills but IMO the stuff like that just draws bad bad attention .

I have seen a few glock air soft builds into the real thing an IMO its just going to make things worse down the road .

I like my stuff to look like it is made with care an quality . I think the guy s has great skills I just dotn get the whole lets do it to piss off the atf or govermet it only makes things worse IMO .

There is a few air soft conversion on weapons guild an some are pretty nice but it is going to hurt the hobby down the road IMO.

Id build a shovel stock if the 5 million normal stocks were not avaliable . .
    Read the original thread from my link. He did it as kinda a spoof. Boris is one funny bastard.

On the AK it's not the stock that's cool and original. The the pic of the one leaning up against the tire has been floating around for years, that was his inspiration. The original and cool part is receiver made from the spade end.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I had to read that thread further because he doesn't actually describe what he is doing. OK so he is making a glock "frame" in the most bare-bones definition. Starting with some sheet metal to make the frame. Is that a kit or did he bend the sheet metal himself? It appears to be a BIY kit of some sort? You still have to have the glock slide assembly so he is just making a metal skeleton for the lower. Looks like some sheet metal work.

It is reported to fit inside an airsoft glock "lower" so you can wrap it up in plastic. But that is never stated by the original builder nor is there any pic of it fitted into airsoft pieces so that may not be a correct statement. Not really a big deal if it really does fit IMO because you are never really CONVERTING an airsoft to the real thing. The important stuff is still from a real pistol. He is basically bolting on some airsoft pieces as a shortcut to avoid any sort of plastic piece manufacturing, which frankly is a PITA to deal with.

I'm not really a big fan of putting airsoft stuff on a gun. I would rather see those metal pieces replaced in favor of a 1911-style metal frame. Now THAT would be interesting!

I looked at that shovel build. Agree, the cool part is the SHOVEL STEEL is made into the receiver! Someone needs to get that man a cutter that cuts in straight lines - I don't think there's a parallel surface on that entire receiver! LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.