Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Carry..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Looks great, I like my Star PD too!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'd seen those holster before 4th,, have you had yours long enough to see how they hold up? I've had issues with the elastic types giving up the ghost pretty quickly. I hadn't had one in a long time so maybe the elastic is better now, is retention OK too? That always seemed to be an issue with mine when carrying a heavy-ish gun, it never seemed to stay in place very well and the elastic didn't last very long, If I remember right mine was toast in about a year of only occassional use. The one I did have was comfortable too, even though it had other issues with it.

Whats the poop 4th? Any good?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I'd seen those holster before 4th,, have you had yours long enough to see how they hold up? I've had issues with the elastic types giving up the ghost pretty quickly. I hadn't had one in a long time so maybe the elastic is better now, is retention OK too? That always seemed to be an issue with mine when carrying a heavy-ish gun, it never seemed to stay in place very well and the elastic didn't last very long, If I remember right mine was toast in about a year of only occassional use. The one I did have was comfortable too, even though it had other issues with it.

Whats the poop 4th? Any good?
    Yes pretty good.. I don't really carry a lot as I have 3 Black Belts in Kung Fu.. But no mine seems to hold up pretty good.. Hell lifetime guarantee.. Do not use a lot of bleach when you wash it.. Just send it back and they will send you a new one..

No time limits, no return authorizations, no gimmicks, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. If you are ever not satisfied with an item, just return it, at any time, for a complete refund or exchange
    http://www.activeprogear.com/benefits.html
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

4th , get you some fishing shirts that's what I have for them cold summer time weather over here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I thought FL recently amended their CCW law to allow for "accidental exposure" and similar events. That would seem to cover "printing" as well?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    I thought FL recently amended their CCW law to allow for "accidental exposure" and similar events. That would seem to cover "printing" as well?
    ," to briefly and openly display the firearm to the ordinary sight of another person, unless the firearm is intentionally displayed in an angry or threatening manner, not in necessary self-defense."
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0790.053.html

Kernel I do not know? Please, you read the law and tell me? Dang problem, as I mentioned.. Legal concealed carry holders were going about their business down here.. Well due to light clothing, Sister Mary spotted the weapon and called the Police.. Poor L.O.s got involved and got fed up.. Leave the guy alone he is legal..
    So to rectify the problem they, I guess, made appearance of a weapon legal?? One of our members of our forum is a member of the Florida CCW forum.. To answer your question, I really do not know?
    Again. Not kidding. Concealed is very very difficult in warm weather, unless your James Bond.. So I guess?? They passed that law to help.. Hell I do not know. You guys read it and tell me?
    Our Deputies Lake County, thank God, are 100% pro gun. So we really do not worry to much..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oneofthetwins View Post
    4th , get you some fishing shirts that's what I have for them cold summer time weather over here.
    Oh my God Twin.. You want to laugh.. Uncle Tom, God rest his soul, just passed.. Damn I wish I saved his picture..
    He came here from Detroit.. Swear to God.. He wore a flowered shirt, black socks up too his knees..Black shined shoes, straw hat, cigar, speckled sun glasses and went too the beach in Daytona.. Talk about laugh.. Damn I loved him.. The ultimate Yankee tourist..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Lots of people don't think those "troth" type sights are very good,,,I shoot very well with them myself, I don't know what the issue is, there real fast at target acquisition,,
    these guns are about self defense not target shooting there made for a guy thats 10 feet away trying to hurt you .

I agree they should work pretty well an not snag . one less thing to go wrong .

nice gun Id love to have it .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.