Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is the value of this?

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Default What is the value of this?

A buddy has one of these for sale. Anyone know what the value is or any history on it?

mauser2.jpgmauser1.jpgmauser.jpg

It is .308 caliber Mauser.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    http://www.boomsticksforever.com/
    Specializing in hand-built modular stocks.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

http://www.gunsamerica.com/942149429...Mauser_FR7.htm

$475 Buy now at gunsamerica sniper.. Which means in the gun world some cheap prick will offer you $300.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

netpackrat and 4th - thanks for the information. My buddy has it for sale for $500 obo (which might be high compared to gunsamerica) - because he has been out of work since May and is selling a few items. I'm not in the market for one, but figured I could find out some info about it.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    http://www.gunsamerica.com/942149429...Mauser_FR7.htm

$475 Buy now at gunsamerica sniper.. Which means in the gun world some cheap prick will offer you $300.

He's right, I wouldn't pay more than $300.00 I think it has to do with your locale. In PA its what it would sell for.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i remember seeing arsenal refinished ones for $79 -- that was a while back though.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Kind of strange the price of different weapons for sale in different parts of the Country and their value.. Uncle Marv had beautiful pre-64 Winchesters down here in Florida for sale, he could not give away..
    Mostly long range weaponry.. Really nice guns.. He took them to fun shows out in the Western States, guys fought over them..
    Oh some sold in Florida. But here shotguns, pistols, ARs, etc. seem to be the big sellers. We kid around about my shorty, no not that shorty. But long range here in central Florida is really a hundred yards..
    If I cross my dirt road in front of my place, I could get lost walking a few yards in that swamp.. Long range really is 30 yards. I don't need a Zeiss scope for that.. Range distance finder..??
    Hell when you smell the bears breath, choot..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

$500 IS TO MUCH IMO .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

regardless what part of the US that is the lower end mauser I have one, the receivers are considered weak when compared to German K-98's even if with a matching bolt. I got mine for next to nothing and had it check out by a gunsmith buddy years later, said it was fine to shoot with commerical 8mm mauser ( hunting rounds) or with low powered reloads, his advice never use WW2 service ammo or yugo , turk service ammo
    $500.00 is way too much $300-400 is probably the best range

just because its listed on armlist or gunbroker doesn't mean thats what it worth, it the price someone wants to sell it for

mine had a bad stock, so I cut it down and made a deer rifle, now I shoot Hogs with it
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Thanks - I'll let him know that he is asking to much.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.