Thread: Mag ID

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Default Mag ID

Does anyone know what this mag is for?
    A friend got it in a box of stuff and asked if I knew what it is, I have no clue.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Coils. Best I can tell yah is for some round that would kill two elephants with one shot and break your shoulder.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

.410 shotgun???

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    .410 shotgun???
    j4. That wont kill an elephant, let alone two. Geez..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Well after asking for more info from him, and also asking on the Weapons Guild, I found out what it's for.
    4th it would have been cool if it held a round that big, after hearing the sizes I guessed it was for a 308 or similar size round.

But someone from WG (sorry I forgot the name, I'll edit this to give credit later) told me what it was for.

A spotter gun for a SMAW rocket launcher, the rifle like gun is mounted on the side of the launcher and fires a special tracer round that's suppose to have the same flight path as the rocket.
    Here's the Wiki link to the launcher but it doesn't show the spotter gun.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoulde...Assault_Weapon

This sight shows the spotter but the pic is small and doesn't give much detail
    http://militarycartridges.nl/uk/9mm_smaw.htm

I think there's some videos on boobtube too, but I didn't bother looking for them to get the links.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Never heard of it. That's cool. You learn something new every day. Thanks Coils.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well actually if you think about it, 4th was half right. The mag would have gone into the spotter rifle that is attached to a weapon that could kill at least 2 elephants with one shot, and if not for venting the blast out the back would do much worse than break your shoulder....

from the wiki
    The backblast extends in a 90-meter, 60° cone to the rear of the weapon. The backblast is lethal out to 30 metres (98 ft), and still extremely dangerous to 90 metres (300 ft). The resultant shock wave can even cause sympathetic detonation of unsecured ammunition.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Any idea on price? I want one bad.. Do you need a "Tax Stamp." Recoil-less rifle had a .50 cal spotter round also..
    Great idea, got you close then you could adjust.
    Fist thing Monday morning I will call the ATF see if they have any left over from operation "Fast and Furious."
    WTF, our Govt. gives them too the Mexican drug lords, they should at least cut us a good deal..
    O.K., who is in for a group buy? We get enough guys, bet we can get them for under a grand. P.M. if interested.
    Buyer pays FFL shipping fees.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.