Thread: ZOS scopes I bought one through CDNN a few years ago

roanoke cty va
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default ZOS scopes I bought one through CDNN a few years ago

Seems to be holding up well enough. Anybody else? Tnxs!

Central Florida
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have one that came on a Saiga .223 I traded for a couple of years ago. Never used it on the Saiga, but mounted it on a 7x57 bolt gun.Only shot a few times so far, but no problems. Nice clear optics.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

ZOS is one of those made in china scopes that people over at "optcis talk" will tell you are worthless junk along with simmons. BSA, tasco and so on.

now i haven't had a ZOS myself,

i have had a few simmons, TASCO, BSAs --those that are commonly called china junk and some other china made scopes that are held a little higher like optisan and PA's.

personally i think china made optics have come a long way in the last few decades. no they ain't going to kick any vortex vipers out of bed , but the last BSAs i got the glass seems very good , the mamba and the PA have excellent glass for the $$ the BSA boss and majestic are looking very good too. mechanically the BSA boss seems to have pretty good turrets while the majestic seems a little soft in that area-- but not too scary.

i have had one famous maker scope fail on the bench --never even fired a shot with it and the turrets went 'poop" --

i figure most of the china brands are made in the same factories as many scopes of various brands look identical , i also think that most china outsourced scope brands have certain makes that do very well and others that are junk . so getting a good china made scope is a hit and miss deal i suspect.

if i had that ZOS i would just use it if it holds zero and ain't foggy--

if it fails then get something else--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.