Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: opinions are like.....

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    The supply of PSLs is just about gone. AR-10s are in current production.

I'd finish the PSL kit, stockpile 54R while it is (relatively) cheap, and get the AR-10 later.
    +1^
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good call TRX,,,You buying???

I'll take one, got ammo already.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Good call TRX,,,You buying???

I'll take one, got ammo already.
    I agree with both TRX and TWA...Right choice, and I like that TRX is going to buy us AR10s....

But seriously..TRX makes a good point. As for the cost of Match grade ammo, buy a press and roll your own.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Spot on Bellson.you wanna go long range as a civilian roll your own.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

thanks guys. im on the short list with mike jetis for my psl barrel. after that im set. i have about 1500 rounds of 54r and wasnt too excited about the ar10. i do think a good bolt gun would be a better choice. i have a savage 110 in 30-06 that i have been thinking of tweaking.

does this insanity/addiction ever stop. thank god i dont have access to a machine shop.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell no, it doesn't smartbomb and even though I have or have had just about every gun ever know to man at this point in my life,,,, I STILL look at the gun sales rags every single day,,,just in case I happened to miss something!!! Boy Am I Ever a Dumb Ass, or what ????

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Twa, about a month ago I said no mas. I'm done. Started looking at traditional bows. Next thing I know there are ar parts coming in the mail. It's maddening. Thank god my wife doesn't know where my squirreled away per diem goes.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I also agree with what TRX said, build the PSL and buy some more ammo, then think about an AR10 later if you still want one. You could even piece one together, JSE or Palmetto had the parts and complete rifles for decent prices recently.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup PSL's are scarcer to find now days and AR10's are a dime a dozen for parts, or complete guns. For sure get more ammo though when you do have the PSL up and running,,it tends to eat up ammo up quicker than you'd think, and 1500 won't last ya long at all. I've been noticing it going up pretty consistently in price lately too. So it will probably end up like the 8mm, x25, and 6.5x55 in a year or so , I'm guessing, gone extinct !!! Especially if Black Blade keeps buying it all up,,

I've got 3-4 cases at least and only have 4 Mossins in that caliber, so I won't be running out anytime soon, especially sense I hardly ever shoot the Mossins at all anyway and 2 I haven't shot at all, the unissued Hex and the M44. Yes an unissued Hex,,boy did I lucked out on that one, not even a re-arsenal mark either. It has all the proper car-touches and none of the re-arsenal stamps ,no stock refinish and with all the original nice bluing intact. That one was a shit luck find this late in the import game with Mossins. If ever had been issued it must have been to some Royal Guard unit or something like that where it was used more as dressing than as a gun, but it doesn't look to have been issued, at all. There's not even a skid mark on the follower or bluing wear anyplace not even on the barrel end or butt plate and the barrel is pristine as the rest. Of course all matching # right down to the bayo. Defiantly a keeper.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    +1^
    +2
    I had a AR10, but sold it right away.
    If you plan on ever shooting Nato ammo, make sure you don't get a AR10 with a match .308 chamber. The rounds will stick in the chamber. (Don't ask.)

I shoot a MSG90A1 clone with a Lothar Walther 7.62x51 match chamberd barrel now. (No more ammo issues.)

Long story short. Build the PLS or send it to me. lol

P.S. What are you making with the HK sight I sent you?
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.