Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATF loses dozens of their OWN guns

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have konown an seen a few LEO,s who have colt 1911 parts on a Essex or some other aftermarket frame .
    some one wan to explain how a cop has several essexs with every other part being a original colt ???? Ill tell you the gun gets taken off a crook an the frame dissapears an then a $75 frame fiunds a new home.

I also knew a LEO who had a few to many DPMS an Rock river an bushmaster AR uppers an parts on some turd lower recviers

It took me over 9 months to get a piar of tokarevs a whack O GF stole an I never pressed charges or Id still be trying to get them back. It took a Inside LEO buddy to get them back. the gave me a lecture on having them an what was in my medicine cabinet not being locked . why the fuck they were in my bath room an my cabinet is beyond me . I told them to keep crooks off the street an I would not need to lock up anyhting an if my kid got in m ymeds id handle it were it meant something

like said above a few bad ones will make a lot of good ones look bad .

Feedback Score

biggun, I like my math better.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    I keep telling you guys, it's just the 98% of them giving the other 2% a bad name.
    If and when the bad stuff starts to happen, these mutts better show us real quick what side they're on because as far as I'm concerned, they are the first to go. Even before the politicians.
    Hunter
    Big +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.