Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATF loses dozens of their OWN guns

Feedback Score

Default ATF loses dozens of their OWN guns

See http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/wat...247182581.html

You just can't make stuff like this up.

Feedback Score

Yeah.I lost a gun once in bad trade.But have I ever LOST a gun? Hell no.when I was a kid I knew better than to lose a round of 22lr. A gun? It's called responsible gun ownership for a reason.idiots.

Feedback Score

Same people that want to know where your guns are at but can't keep track of theirs! That's almost funny if we weren't paying the tab for some of this nonsense. I guess it's easy to lose stuff and not worry about the consequences if someone else is paying. I've got to wonder how many did they really lose? You know there's more that people might have found and not turned in. That's just the ones that made the news.

I'm about as absent minded as you can get, have misplaced many things, lost a few things, but I can say I've never lost a firearm!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Yup no problema, I lost my piece give me another..
    Like my nieces gun that was used in a murder in Connecticut, then destroyed after the trial.. Then an ATF Agent showed up on her front porch with the murder weapon that was destroyed, wanting to know if my niece wanted to sell it.. Whhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaa...
    I pulled some family L.O. strings and tracked it down. Police Chief got scared and dumped it..
    My childhood Bro Detective who was working the case, promised the WWII .45 back.. Wahhhhhhhaaaaaa..
    The fucking stupid ATF Agent took her too an FFL and did the deal. $$$$ on a gun that was DESTROYED under court order..
    When I see that retired mother fucking Detective at my Bros bar, I am going to kick his fucking balls in.. Crooked mother fuckers...
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Geez 4th! Yep I have heard of a few cases like that, but never that bold and brazen.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

don't worry! the BATFs guns will turn up--- in MEXICO with all the rest of um--

Feedback Score

things just disappear and somehow reappear in someones elses possession =/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    don't worry! the BATFs guns will turn up--- in MEXICO with all the rest of um--
    Big +1

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    Geez 4th! Yep I have heard of a few cases like that, but never that bold and brazen.
    Yeah, I posted it here when it happened.. I don't give a f$%K what Agency is reading this, I was, am, pissed at the mother frigging thieves..
    Gun stolen, used in a murder, murderer caught and sentenced, then the gun is supposedly melted down, destroyed after the trial.. Their words..
    Contact my L.O. and Prosecutor relatives to find out WTF happened.?? It was promised back after the trial.. Pressure on crooked mother f#$king Police Chief must have? sold or gave the destroyed weapon too an ATF Agent.
    Who then knocks on my nieces door and asks to buy it.. WTF, Connecticut F&F in action.. Who do yah call, the Police? Yah good luck with that.. Mother f#$kers.. I don't even trust my own relatives up there.. F$%K them to..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I keep telling you guys, it's just the 98% of them giving the other 2% a bad name.
    If and when the bad stuff starts to happen, these mutts better show us real quick what side they're on because as far as I'm concerned, they are the first to go. Even before the politicians.
    Hunter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.