Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: killer-pimp 1911? WTH? LOL!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default killer-pimp 1911? WTH? LOL!

now if he could just figure out a way to put some of those 24" gold plated rims on there with those spinners in the center he would be all set--LOL!

got to dig the blast guard!!! hes got his compensator ports aimed right at the optic!

i wonder how it shoots with that $70 tru-glow red dot sitting up there?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Nice..Yes. Looks like their is a blast shield on their j4?? Like the Aircraft Carriers use when the jets are launching?
    Cool. I want one..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

That is not a Pimp Gun, a true Pimp Gun requires "Mutha of Pearl" grips and a folding straight razor attached to the dust cover for a bayonet...

This is almost a pimp gun, needs some more Gold and engraving/flash and the Bayonet! And maybe a 4X9 scope...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    That is not a Pimp Gun, a true Pimp Gun requires "Mutha of Pearl" grips and a folding straight razor attached to the dust cover for a bayonet...

This is almost a pimp gun, needs some more Gold and engraving/flash and the Bayonet! And maybe a 4X9 scope...
    Holy Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. kernel, we have talked in the past. Yo my Dog, Please???? Who be the "Home Boy" contractor on that sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I wants one. Yo.. No kidding. Be Bad Dog.. Mo Fo be "Kick Ass Bad, Dog."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone go with arched mainspringhousings anymore? All i use but to each his own.My son even uses flat .what a let down. Sigh

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the USGI types and some of the turk made 1911s come with the arched housings, bout all the tecti cool ones have flat MSH these days.

i think all mine are flat too-- hey where can i get me some of those gold-plated doo dads for my 1-9-1-1 ?--??? !

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Does anyone go with arched mainspringhousings anymore? All i use but to each his own.My son even uses flat .what a let down. Sigh

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Taurus sells that "enhanced" version of the pt1911.looking for a barbecue gun?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    the USGI types and some of the turk made 1911s come with the arched housings, bout all the tecti cool ones have flat MSH these days.

i think all mine are flat too-- hey where can i get me some of those gold-plated doo dads for my 1-9-1-1 ?--??? !
    Most folks find the flat MSH makes the gun point better for them, or at least they think it does. Really big hands, the arched work better in most cases.

I think Tyrone uses this for his gold parts, I know my Hillbilly friend from TN does! Comes in Kentucky Krome too!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Then of course ya got yer "Mexican Gay Pimp Guns" too. 800px-BDSIIParas-1.jpg

800px-BDS2-P14-7.jpg

"Do these make me look Gay?"
    "You look like ya might have seen one up close..."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Kernel I knew you have a sense of humor! LOL! Nice pics btw.one of em yours?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.