Thread: Jesse James Firearms ???

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Default Jesse James Firearms ???

When did the bike builder get into guns?
    And they are over priced

Jesse James Firearms Unlimited
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    When did the bike builder get into guns?
    And they are over priced

Jesse James Firearms Unlimited
    Yeah I just heard about it from someone at work. They were talking about "that motorcycle guy that was doing Sandra Bullock". Said he was selling and building guns. I was like, "are you sure?" I mean I know he was on Sons of Guns, and that he owns/operates the Austin Hot Rod Shop but I had no idea that he had gotten into the gun business.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

He was Into guns for a long time. Started back when he had his shop before the TV took him to "Star Land" He just followed the money. What I do not understand is why he had Red Jacket build him one when I saw the guns he built for himself. He had the talent to do so ???? Must have been another FOR TV Moment.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

In any type of TV show a "crossover" usually helps ratings for both shows as fans of one but not the other might tune in and decide they like them both. More ratings mean they don't cancel ya and ya get to keep the cash flowing in! Both from the show and the business it brings in. Now I'm just waiting for Sig Hansen to need a custom bike with a custom gun mount, or the gun boys needin' some fresh caught crab! Maybe do some gold prospecting as well...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

some folks will buy anything-- IF they see it on TV.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Can't remember where, but I saw a couple advertised. One was $3400 and the other was $3600. I doubt those will be flying off the shelf.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yeah he's building 45's & charging insane money for them.

his 2 piece silencer is interesting, but im not sure its all he's bragging it up to be.

but then again.... anyone who wants to build & sell & put out products instead of being scared off is still a plus.... whether i like them personally or not.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Looking at his products, 1911s & ARs, the cheapest he shows is $3k, and there's an AR for $5k
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    that motorcycle guy that was doing Sandra Bullock
    That's the problem. He wasn't doing Ms Bullock. He was doing that tatted-up freak-a-zoid Kat-Von-D. An 19 others while he was with D.
    $200.00 for 'tactical' pants? My black BDUs work just fine.
    $355.00 for a rifle range bag? Not if it came with a broad in it.
    And those douche bag flat visor caps he wears; the only people I know that wear them are 'homie'.
    And screw his bikes too. Want a kewl bike? Check out < Exile Cycles > . I'll take a 'BullDozer' with black chrome, thank you.
    Hunter

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.