Thread: taurus 66 7 shot 357 mag, stainless or blue steel?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 taurus 66 7 shot 357 mag, stainless or blue steel?

buds has got a bunch of taurus guns on blowout sale, and i noticed a couple of interesting wheel guns there --

they got the 4" model 66 in blue and stainless and the stainless is only $30 more --

is stainless a better buy than the blue steel?

and these 7 shot 357s have been around a while anybody have one?

i've been temped to buy one for --well forever-- but damn 1911s keep getting in the way--LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'd say go for the SS, I'd prefer SS on almost every gun if they made them for the maintenance advantages. Except for Pythons, they deserve nothing less than Colt Royal Blue!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

J I've got a tracker ss 44 mag that is my favorite summer gun .4 inch ported barrel, one 5 shots but how many you need? Had it a couple years now no corrosion and shot the hell out it. Plus the lifetime warranty. Used to wouldn't say it but damn it works.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Kernel if I only had my 4" python back.Used to use a gm firing pin to tune the trigger pull on em.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

back when taurus was making those trackers in 45 acp i was wanting to get one of them. now the j-haws don't make that model no mo--

i don't have many wheel guns of any kind , though with what i got i don't 'need' any more--

but their is the 357 4" model 66 for $338 in blue finish --boy do i hate to have two on lay-away at the same time --LOL

i'll have to pay off the pt-1911 first--

maybe they will still have the deals on the 66s-- if i get another 357 that means i'll also have to buy more 357 mag ammo--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Smile

J427 buy dat gat! My dad just gave me his smith 642-2 airweight! Told him I didn't want it till he passed away. Glad he didn't want to wait.don't think he ever shot it.I'm thinking Wolff springs polish internals...early birthday here! LOL. Which he never remembers anyway.I wanted that tracker in 45 acp too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I soaked the grips in dawn dishwashing liquid today and set the thing out in the sun.It's getting better and I really want to keep the original grips you know cause it's my dad's. If i can't I'll go with custom wood.don't want to cause it's my dad's but if the stink doesn't go away I know what I need to do.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.