Thread: sig with night sights $399 shipped

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 sig with night sights $399 shipped

Sig Sauer E2022-40-FDE-BLKGRP SP2022 FDE BG 12+1 40S&W 3.9" $399.00 SHIPS FREE

they got these 2022s in 40 and 9mm for $399 with night sights. this is one of their plastic framed guns, and it has a short barrel like 4" --but it is a nice carry piece none the less.

sort of mall ninja-ish but not so much as a glock--

and buds still has those piston driven ar-15s for $599 as TWA mentioned,

if i wasn't obama broke and 1911 poor i would probably buy one on the piston AR jobs for that kind of green.

Feedback Score

427, have you shot these? Any idea how long they lasted in destruction trials?
    Wonder what's with these 2022s? Widener's has them with a laser for $435.
    I was thinking about another RIA 9mm, but if these are worthy, I might consider one.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

thanks for the heads up I will pass and keep my sig P-228 and P-225 aluminum frames
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

these are plastic al-la glock. people go on and on on how durable plastic framed pistols are--

i know that mid frame glocks can go tens of thousands of rounds with standard loads.

these sigs supposedly passed an ARMY ord testing trials if that means much i don't know.

i only own two types of plastic framed pistols i own are glocks and a single taurus.

the taurus frame feels a lot more rigid than the glock. the glock with some stout loads also seems to give a little. i have never seen a glock frame fail --and i have seen glock barrels fail--

i suspect that sigs plastic is as good as glocks--maybe a bit better--

i prefer a steel framed pistol myself. i don't like the feel of most of the plastic guns i have shot. i don't know how this sig will feel like in plastic as i have only shot alloy and steel sigs.

with such a short barrel and a night sight this is a carry/duty piece-- where the RIA 1911 is well a budget 1911-- kind of hard to compare them directly. the sig would certainly be a better carry pistol than a RIA in 9mm now a ria tac in 45acp with night sights --thats another story--LOL

i would look at this sig like it is sort of a glock with a conventional trigger set up and more and possibly better safety set ups.

i would take this sig over a glock of the same size --but that is just me. the sig has a lot better trigger feel to me than a glock does.

to me a polymer framed pistol is a 'work" item a steel framed pistol can be either work or fun--

what makes this a deal is it is a sig and its got night sights and probably a good trigger--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

PSA has them for the same price in stainless-two tone

Sig Sauer SP2022 Two Tone .40 w/ SigLite Night Sights E2022-40-TSS

if i was going to get s expensive sig -- it would probably be something like this--

Sig Sauer 1911 .45 ACP TACPAC 1911-45-TACPAC - Sig Sauer - Handguns - Firearms

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The SIG 2022 has been getting pretty good reviews for a while. Its main drawback is that a lot of SIG diehards are steel gun fans. I may have to get one, currently only my SIG250 is polymer, out of my total five SIG handguns and four (soon to be five) SIG rifles.
    Certified AR-15/M-16 Armorer / SIG Pistol Armorer

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i figure the sig 2022 is a pretty good pistol or i wouldn't have posted it.
    though YMMV.

since a clone of a sig costs just a little less then a plastic framed sig that sort of makes this a deal and having night sights is a big +

i would buy one of these myself but i have several mid sized .40s in glocks CZs and witnesses.

if this model had a 4.5" or longer barrel in 9mm i probably would buy one-- as i don't have many 9mm pistols.

since i bought a pt-1911 and have started on a 6" 10mm longslide 1911, i think i got enough in the way of pistol right now.

sine the panic has eased lots of pistols by taurus, sig and the like are going for very reasonable prices.

i don't know how long the prices will hold -- i do recall seeing a 45 acp sig polymer before the last panic for $280 shipped -- i nearly bought it but was luke warm over the DAO trigger--

with all the gun deals lately you could end up cash poor very quickly--LOL

sigs DA triggers are very good in SA mode so i'm kind of spoiled to um.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.