Gunco Forums banner

Just a reminder

1M views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Winn R 
#1 ·
I think it's time to review the terms of use that you all agreed to when you registered here. These have not changed since 2004.

http://www.gunco.net/forums/177-terms-use-user-agreement/1754-rules-land.html

Two important points are

1. Social Behavior
Please do not use unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward members of this forum or anyone else anywhere else.

Please think before you submit a comment - Would you feel offended if somebody said to you what you just wrote? If so, re-write it. If you?re not sure, re-write it.

Note: Administrators, moderators and any other staff at Gunco.net reserve the right to delete or modify any posts or ads you place on Gunco.net at any time, without prior notice. We will not be held responsible for minors who access this website. Parents, please monitor on what your children access on the internet. By using this site, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this post, and all policies and guidelines incorporated by reference.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The staff will be moving posts that don't pass the sniff test off of the viewable pages.
By now you should all know what is acceptable and what is not. If it is not, don't post it. If you post it don't whine about it being moved off the main pages. I know that this is going to put a twist in some knickers, but We just need to let the chips fall where they may.

We are all tired of the constant bickering and infighting and it ends now. We also don't need any drama queen posts about how the "new" guidelines suck and you do not wish to participate here any longer. I do not want to see anyone leave, but if you feel that abiding by the terms of agreement is a deal breaker, Vaya con Dios.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.