Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get your SBR, Dialogue thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

thanks to everyone for helping clear my confusion on the SBR paper work. will post picks when finished.
    Medic1

Feedback Score

I'm filling out the SBR paperwork for my M92 now. I'm feeling pretty stupid because I should remember this from my AMD65 SBR paperwork, but I'm not 100% confident I do. For question 2 of the citizenship certification form, do I put my own name again?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bret
    I'm filling out the SBR paperwork for my M92 now. I'm feeling pretty stupid because I should remember this from my AMD65 SBR paperwork, but I'm not 100% confident I do. For question 2 of the citizenship certification form, do I put my own name again?
    yes, put your name again.......
    FIREARM REFINISHING AT ITS FINEST !

Refinishing and Builds
    AK and variants
    FAL/AR-15/Handguns/Shotguns

Affordable prices/Licensed Gunsmith
    4 to 6 week turnaround
    -Send an email for a price quote today and
    check out our website-

Feedback Score

Thanks. Certifying myself that I am a citizen seems so illogical that I had to question it. Then again, this is the federal government.

Feedback Score

I just received the stamp for my M92 build. It took a little over a month from the time I mailed it. Thanks again for your help.

Feedback Score

I just bought an Arsenal SLR-106CR that I want to have SBR'd. The barrel needs to be cut to the proper length.

Since I can't cut a barrel myself, I'll need to send it off to have someone else do it. How does this paperwork process differ from me building one myself? Do I just do everything the same and then send it off to the person who will cut it? Who's name and city is engraved on the rifle?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hey All,
    First off a big thanks to Salbo for the effort to post all of the very helpfull SBR information. With out this list and a few other sorces I would not have even attemped to go into the SBR process. My first kit was a Yugo M92 and when I hit a brick wall with the CLEO in my location I built it as a pistol. I did not want to add fake can on it. Great gun and a lot of fun but I still wanted to do one as an SBR. I finally gave in to the urge and picked up an AKS-74U kit from Copes. A bit costly but I do not have an AK in 5.45x39 or a true "Krink" shorty folder and figured I could kill two birds with one stone. Using information from a couple of lists I set up a Revocable Living Trust and obtained the Form 1. Here is where Salbo,s info came in very handy. It would seem that it should be not all that hard to fill out this form but due to fact that one can go at this process in a few diffrent ways it can be confusing. I have the kit waiting on the work bench and the check is in the mail. Hope to be able to start building with in a month or so.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SalBO
    • 4E is the length of the barrel in inches
    • 4F is overall length. If it has a folder then it is measured in the extended position
    Am I correct to assume that both of the measurements are to be taken without a muzzle attachment in place?

Feedback Score

? Receiver must have name and address of original NFA registered builder/owner engraved someplace on it?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

So.....When you guys take these forms to your sheriff, does he ask questions like;
    So...what do you NEED one of these for? Or.. Why would you want something like THAT?
    I'm thinking mine WILL & I'm trying to decide what the best answer would be????

None of your buisness, just sign the damn form??
    I'm a collector?
    They look COOL, so I want one??
    Deer hunting?
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.