Gunco Forums banner

Ahnold makes microstamping into Kalifornia law

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  jimmy t 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Did ya know his dad was SS? Anyway, it won't work. Manufacturers just wont ship their handguns to CA. Maryland tried some crap where the manufacturer had to send a spent case and the fired bullet with every handgun sold in MD. A 'ballistic fingerprint' they called it. All it did was cause alot of paperwork for everyone and the crime rate continues to grow. Not to mention that some companies just said, ok, we don't ship new handguns to Md because it's too much of a pain in the a!@#. This one will just make people police their brass at the range so that they aren't implicated at a crime scene. I can see a vengeful ex-wife tossing a few of her x'es spent cases around in alleyways knowing that eventually he will wind up charged with a crime that he did not commit.

#4 ·
This is Cali bigots at work.

It will run up the price of guns.

So the dirty poor won't have them.

#6 ·
Ok, everybody say Sig Heil with your right hand extended out with your arm straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There don't you all feel better now. To bad the for the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia. Another step in the stair way to incrimentel dissarmourment.

#9 ·
Old thread but I have to say for any members or anyone reading this that lives here who said "Oh Arnold is our friend! He would never fuck over Gun Owners! Vote for Arnold!"
Told you so and NOW you can go F yourself for royally F-ing the rest of us in the butts!
Arnold is the worst thing that has happened to this state since Diane Feinstein!

FWIW while you won't be able to buy the handgun without microstamping I don't think MFG's are really going to care either way. Those that will ship to CA will ship and those that wont wont. Every handgun sold here that is new comes with 2 spent cases, so gun MFG's are playing ball with ballistic registrations.
I don't think the law addresses previously owned slides/barrels/firing pins. If anything I would hope that all this will do is cause cottage industries to spring up making affordable after market parts for handguns. New slides, New Barrels, New Firing Pins. For replacement and repair only...

Oh Yeah.. You ALL had better pray that Arnold doesn't ever get the chance to run for El Presidente of this country, because then it will be ALL of YOU he will fuck in the ass too!
btw a good portion of the people that voted for him moved HERE from YOUR states!

Mini-14

p.s. Arnold doesn't want the PEOPLE deciding what is right for California, HE wants to DICTATE it! Look at his commercials where Indian Gambling was concerned. We the people voted to allow it, never imagining that Indian Gaming would end up to this extent. Indian tribes of 4 and 5 or 6 members are reaping MILLIONS of dollars TAX FREE a year, while those in power just tax you harder.. No Arnold didn't want VOTERS to decided, HE wanted to decide "whats fair for california".

#10 ·
Mini-14, I think Maryland is stealing his idea. Read my post on encoding ammo. No such technology exists, therefore if it passes, after Jan 1 09 ammo as we know it will be illegal. Click the 2nd link in that post and read the bill. And with a tax increase to boot. As all communist take overs, the subjects fund their own demise.

#12 ·
Yes Arnold can not be president thankfully, but that doesn't stop the bastards from trying to get that changed.
That law ought to be revised to include children of Illegals as well.

Reading that Encoded Ammo thread... trying to think of a suitable reply that is not knee jerk and assinine.

Mini-14

#17 ·
Well, I guess there are only two options...

1. Decide that criminals killing you is better than you killing a criminal

2. Move the hell out of Commiefornia!

Seriously, I thought scientists promised us that Commiefornia was going to sink! :(

- CK

#18 ·
Lt762x39 said:
Ok, everybody say Sig Heil with your right hand extended out with your arm straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There don't you all feel better now. To bad the for the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia. Another step in the stair way to incrimentel dissarmourment.
That's Peoples Republik of Kalifornia I will have you know! We Patriots behind the lines would appreciate you all getting the name right....

Seriously, This does suck ass. Glock, Beretta, and Sig have all said that they will stop doing business here. Colt, S&W, and Ruger have been non-committal. Where does that leave the cops? Spit-balls, or special treatment? I really hope that SCOTUS rules correctly on the DC ban. Maybe then some of us Patriots can bring a suit that will begin to undo these laws. If we get stuck with "resonable restrictions", then we are all hosed! It will just be a matter of time.

HELP!
Bellson

#20 ·
Mini-14 said:
Old thread but I have to say for any members or anyone reading this that lives here who said "Oh Arnold is our friend! He would never fuck over Gun Owners! Vote for Arnold!"
Told you so and NOW you can go F yourself for royally F-ing the rest of us in the butts!
Arnold is the worst thing that has happened to this state since Diane Feinstein!

FWIW while you won't be able to buy the handgun without microstamping I don't think MFG's are really going to care either way. Those that will ship to CA will ship and those that wont wont. Every handgun sold here that is new comes with 2 spent cases, so gun MFG's are playing ball with ballistic registrations.
I don't think the law addresses previously owned slides/barrels/firing pins. If anything I would hope that all this will do is cause cottage industries to spring up making affordable after market parts for handguns. New slides, New Barrels, New Firing Pins. For replacement and repair only...

Oh Yeah.. You ALL had better pray that Arnold doesn't ever get the chance to run for El Presidente of this country, because then it will be ALL of YOU he will fuck in the ass too!
btw a good portion of the people that voted for him moved HERE from YOUR states!

Mini-14

p.s. Arnold doesn't want the PEOPLE deciding what is right for California, HE wants to DICTATE it! Look at his commercials where Indian Gambling was concerned. We the people voted to allow it, never imagining that Indian Gaming would end up to this extent. Indian tribes of 4 and 5 or 6 members are reaping MILLIONS of dollars TAX FREE a year, while those in power just tax you harder.. No Arnold didn't want VOTERS to decided, HE wanted to decide "whats fair for california".
Hi Mini,

All I can say is this:

Since 1992 the handwritting has been on the wall here in the PRK. I have always purchased a spare barrel, spare extractor, and spare firing pin for each firearm that I own. I actually had an independent lab down in San Diego test fire one of my 1911's. I changed the barrel, extractor, and firing pin, then had them test fire it again to see if there was a ballistic match.

Want to guess what they said?

Perfect match!

So much for ballistic testing.

Bellson

#21 ·
Kalifornia has always been a funny place to live,. Even as a young boy in the 50's
it was and still is full of funny Birds,doing things it thanks is kool. The assholes that runs the state simpley has to much iddle time on their hands,so this is what you get from a bunch of Govermont guys and gales with to much time to wast. As there gun laws will only become worse,It makes you wonder what every happen to the 2 aminment in San Franquirco.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.