Thread: Licence Problems in New Jersey WTF !

Feedback Score

Default Licence Problems in New Jersey WTF !

Hello
    I just met the licencing detective in my town on Monday 2/25 and got
    all the applicible forms to apply for my FID and pistol purchase permit.
    I filled out all forms and gathered up all applicible documents
    (birth cert, SS card, tax bills etc.) and called to make an appointment
    to meet the detective to sign said documents and submit them.
    I was informed that the licencing data computers were somehow
    affected by hurricane/storm Sandy and there would be a 6 month
    delay ! Now, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but this seems like
    a stall tactic. I would like to hear your opinions on this !
    Thanks
    John

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

to answer your question yes unless you live in one of the devastated towns
    beside this is the wrong site go here and ask these guys
    New Jersey Second Amendment Society - Home
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

NJ already has some of the toughtest gun laws on the books it used tio be calf but now NY has passed them with cuomo the schlmo sweeping bills, See thes people dontned gun they has the State police for body guards, You know how Christie gans all that weight, by refusing responsible gun owners to jum through hoops and charge them for every little thing suck as Last time I read you need a FIC to by a BB gun or ammo that is completely nothingmore than bussshit, yes pellet guns can kill, but the need to be faster than 1000ft per second and they are only single shot, The police find robbery suspects, that have commited the robbery with a non-gun so the best is robbery in the second degree which of course can be pled down providing you have the right attorney! the citizans of the following cities and the rest of the nation for that matter, should start standing up to the elected officeals, peacefull protests. say calforina for instance,,,,Make a poster and parade around hey Fienstien enjoy it while you can, its kike the umpire says in base ball when the manager of a player is ejected for a game ( only in this case its PERMANIATE!!!) AND TuST SIIMPLY STATE YOUR POSTER LIKE THIS--'' FIENSTIEN " YOUR OTTA HERE! WERE GOING TO CONTACT ALL THE VOTERS AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU ARE REALLY COSTING THEM!! - then dig into her financials they are a matter of public record,,, THe same with pelosi Point out the fact she was spending so much tax payers money on lavish flights with top shelf booze & food commuting back and forth, misusing UNITED STATES AIR FORCE JET missusing YOUR TAX DOLARS AND YET FOR SOME ON HERE, ITS GOING OT COST YOU A BUNDLE IN TAXES ,INSURANCE, WORKERS COMPPENSATION/OR UNDER LABOR AND INDUSTRIES AS THEY CALL IT HERE. IN WASHINGTON STATE. I KNOW WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR MRS P MURRY TO RUN FOR OFFICE, AS WELL AS MRS CANTWELL's non-reaction to my emails about facilities ripping off the system. and the one other politican who retired ,right after it was sent to him instead of contacting me ,he just signed me up for hsi enews letter, yes this is the kind of politicans I want working for me, I hvwe sent people home for having dirty uniforms, an unshinned shoes, and just plain being unprepaired, and things that are worse. But I Felt as an American Citizan it was my duty to report this to the United States Goverment,
    After allI was a card carring member of two branches, and of those of you who have served knows how the military feels about stealing! But I guess the politicans don't care
    because they are to busy try to find other ways to screw up this country, and trample upon the american constution,I'm one grunt facing a battalion of political morons, But I will fight these issues of the govermenrt doing what they want when they want.. We as a Nation havce to find a way in the rules to have Mr Obama removed from office and his kittke side kick, not to mention Sec Of State Keryy remember his snekyness during Former President GW Bush, election campagine!!! HERES AN IDEA GANG LETS TRY AND FIND LAWS THAT CAN HAVE THTEM REMOVED FROM OFFICE LEGALLY! I dunno but the way I see it, were headed for another Great depression as we did before....Doc
    Last edited by dcholl; 03-04-2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: MIS-SPELLINGS

Feedback Score

Ya'all need to move to Texas! I was going to visit my Dad in MD, which just passed extreme gun laws. I was going to bring my chopped AK pistol and PPS 43 C with 35 round mags to show him. They are ok in Texas to own or even Carry if you can figure out a way to conceal them.

Not in MD. MD doesn't recognize Texas CHL, and those guns are illegal and will be seized and criminal charges bought against the holder of those weapons, even if locked up and unloaded.

That's why I moved out of MD decades ago, and do no biz with any company in MD, CA, NJ, NY, etc.

I vote with my dollar and let them know why!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya'all need to move to Texas!
    once they move to texas you will wish they stayed where the came from

yep we got enough of them Rino's who come here to florida
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Guess we need to add New Jersey to the sign.

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.