Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Bluedog.

President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog DaDA Bluedog's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron
    What do you do when you get poison ivy on your privates? I am not asking for myself it is for a FRIEND! He is too embaressed to ask himself. I think he was outside doing something that is reserved for the bedroom but we will leave that problem for DEAR ABBY!
    Its best to be prospective here. Let him suffer, bit the itch and the embarrasment, so he won't do it again.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron
    Bluedog!

where are you??? I can't, I mean my friend can't stand the itching and scratching any more. It is driving him crazy.
    slap some oatmeal on there.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

The Mad Messenger Zane Zackerly's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I want my neighbors and their barking dogs to move.

How do I run them off without breaking the law?
    "I Am the Mad Messenger From the Edge"

Ninteen11

yeah, my neighbour too, he really stinks but he hasnt got a dog like Zane's. Is it possible to give him a heart attack or something?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Zane Zackerly
    I want my neighbors and their barking dogs to move.

How do I run them off without breaking the law?
    Have an affair with the Mrs. and get caught.

Feedback Score

When shooting 1200 to 1300 meters with my Barrett full sized rifle, what's the correct compensation factor when taking into account the phase and distance of the moon from the earth? ... sun from the earth? Is there an interrelation between those factors and the angle off the horizontal from which the target is with respect to the firearm?
    It's innocent until proven guilty no matter how much you hate the present or future defendant.
    At 15.05 posts per day, can we really call Custer "Moderate"? - Bluedog

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Ninteen11
    yeah, my neighbour too, he really stinks but he hasnt got a dog like Zane's. Is it possible to give him a heart attack or something?
    Target the marrirage. Houses usually get sold after a divorce --or a murder suicide. See my advice to Zane.

Ninteen11

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog
    Target the marrirage. Houses usually get sold after a divorce --or a murder suicide. See my advice to Zane.
    Thanks DogMan, but he dont got no woman. He is such a miserable so & so that he just moulds away next door.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsie
    When shooting 1200 to 1300 meters with my Barrett full sized rifle, what's the correct compensation factor when taking into account the phase and distance of the moon from the earth? ... sun from the earth? Is there an interrelation between those factors and the angle off the horizontal from which the target is with respect to the firearm?
    My advice to you: learn what information is useful and relevant to long range shooting. I recomend basic, followed by Airborne, followed by RIP, then SOPC and selection. 1st bat., 10th SF should be your target assignment.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Ninteen11
    Thanks DogMan, but he dont got no woman. He is such a miserable so & so that he just moulds away next door.
    Hire a hooker to seduce him. What he needs is a shock to his system. He may even become somwhat agreeable afterwards.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.