An Eye For An Eye

America Will Survive

Heqhlu'meH QaQ jajvam

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie
    you finally found a stargate sniper69 ?
    maybe....LOL.

I can only wish/dream of such things....
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Master Endmill Breaker Rhino_66's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Guinny_Ire
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
    The egg. Birds didn't evolve until MUCH later...
    The most damning evidence is the truth.

That which does not kill you, really really really hurts...

Gunco Member #21

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cephus
    SNIPER my man how are you and the kids doing,All good I hope.
    I know what ya want that stargate for !!!!!!LOL
    - things are going as good as can be expected. Only around 5 more weeks and I won't need the stargate!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hang in there Sniper ol' buddy. Been saying one ever since you've needed the stargate.

Good to see you back. I'll still make good on my promise for a special shoot.
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
    I Like 1911's.

President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog DaDA Bluedog's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
    Dear Bluedog,

Lately while servicing the air conditionings at a girls dorm, some of the young ladies that are attending summer school have been offering me their phone numbers. I try to explain to them that I am a happily married man, but the phone numbers still come. Nothing I try will stop them.

What should I do with these numbers???

Happily Married HVAC Man in WV
    You don't understand women. Your wife would only be upset by a tryst with one or more of these young ladies if one of the following unlikley events were to occur: 1. pregnancy, 2. disease, 3. embarassment to the Mrs. If you can control for the forgoing, then by all means philander away my good man. Of course, its up to you to reconcile it with your other proffession.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie
    Dear Bluedoggie

Which is better AR15 or AK47

It depends on the situation. For a highly trained army, capable of regular maintenance on its weapons, the M16 system is superior in every way. However, for use by irregular or poorly trained forces, the AK system is superior due to its ability to function in more adverse conditions. This is irrelevant for most considerations however, because all western armies maintain their weapons to a standard which makes the M16 just as reliable as the AK.

Remember, that no one ever calls the HK G3 ?unreliable? but during the first gulf way, the German contingent had to replace their G3s with M16A2s on an emergency basis because the G3s were not reliably functioning in the sandy environment.

I suspect you trust the IDF on this matter? They summarize this controversey as follows:

To summarize, the IDF chose the M16 over the AK47/Gail because the M16 is the better assault rifle in all parameters that matter.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69
    Dear bluedog, What is the secret to wormhole technology? I am trying to figure out the whole time/space continum thing. Also what is the meaning of life?
    Sniper, I could explain wormholes, but you'd just get bored.

The meaning of life is, you are a tadpole. you are in this environment in your tadpole form until you grow and become stronger, at which time you will transform into another form, (a frog)and exist in another enviromnet. The week and unsuitable will be culled while still in tadpole form and never become frogs. Tadpoles cannot experience dry land while in tadpole form, but frogs can return to the pond.

Feedback Score

dear bluedog I have this problem, see every time I go to the dentist he has a fit

let alone what happens when I go to the doc and he says to open wide. What do you suggest?

Signed troubled in the gobi.
    "Teds of Beverly Hills" Home of the "Foil wrapped baked potato"

(\__/)
    ///\\\\
    |+...+|
    .\.|.|./
    ..(oo)

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdawg
    dear bluedog I have this problem, see every time I go to the dentist he has a fit

let alone what happens when I go to the doc and he says to open wide. What do you suggest?

Signed troubled in the gobi.
    Abandon your inferior heathan culture and start eating at McDonalds, and watching Mtv.

Edited to add: The Gobi is in asia.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.