Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Bluedog.

President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog DaDA Bluedog's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Default Dear Bluedog.

Since so many of you seem to be leading messed up lives, I've decided to start and advice column here at gunco. Just post your problem here, and I'll solve it. Just don't expect any coddleing, and don't stare at the screen waiting for an instant response. I'm working today. Ask away..................
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

How do you handle someone that passes you counterfeit money???
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
    I Like 1911's.

Ninteen11

A. roughly

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Dear Bluedog, one of my daughters serves my 2.5 year old granddaughter dessert before her meals. Then said g-daughter won't eat her meal. What do I do?

rto

P.S. that daughter (I'm sad to say) is a liberal.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

I have blood all over my walls and carpet from a small accident with a chainsaw inside the house, how do I go about cleaning it up?

Cimarron

What do you do when you get poison ivy on your privates? I am not asking for myself it is for a FRIEND! He is too embaressed to ask himself. I think he was outside doing something that is reserved for the bedroom but we will leave that problem for DEAR ABBY!

Cimarron

Bluedog!

where are you??? I can't, I mean my friend can't stand the itching and scratching any more. It is driving him crazy.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
    How do you handle someone that passes you counterfeit money???
    YOu don't. That's what cops are for.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by RTO68-69
    Dear Bluedog, one of my daughters serves my 2.5 year old granddaughter dessert before her meals. Then said g-daughter won't eat her meal. What do I do?

rto

P.S. that daughter (I'm sad to say) is a liberal.
    Ask your daughter if she has put on a little weight lately, pause, and say "you look good." It's cruel, but it will get the sweets out of the house.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SangRun Hunter
    I have blood all over my walls and carpet from a small accident with a chainsaw inside the house, how do I go about cleaning it up?
    cold water. Blood is a protien. Try service master too, they bill your insurance company.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.