Gunco Forums banner

Come on guy's dig deep

865 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  7.62x39 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I would not want to be the poor slob that dared to ask any questions on that thread. My god just asking would get you slammed into next week, and a boat load of guys telling you to go to another sight, in angry hostile words or worse {outrite threats}..... hay did'nt that happen allready once someware and result was a brand new friendly sight opened up for all the guys told to leave... I just cant rember what sight it was HHMMmm must be getting old I just cant rember.

{the above is another example of hotbarrels misguided joke} so hahahaha it is ok to laugh even if you dont get it,

#8 ·
yosouthnmasa
QUOTE""".....can we talk a little about the history over there?""""QUOTE
NO JOKE it most likely is not a good idea to bring back up a bunch of the crap from the past!!! honestly nouthing good can come from too many details. most of the hostility has finaly died down, some guys here paid a heavy price. WE should not appear as the ones that will not let go of the past crap. even I probly went too far in my last post but it is so tempting .
of course it is allways fun to joke and even laugh out loud at the irony of things.
I wish I could come up with better words to express what I am thinking, I just would hate for guys at another sight to MISDIRECT their anger to guys here AGAIN. YU-NO
thanks for hearing me babble.

#13 ·
hotbarrel said:
yosouthnmasa
QUOTE""".....can we talk a little about the history over there?""""QUOTE
NO JOKE it most likely is not a good idea to bring back up a bunch of the crap from the past!!! honestly nouthing good can come from too many details. most of the hostility has finaly died down, some guys here paid a heavy price. WE should not appear as the ones that will not let go of the past crap. even I probly went too far in my last post but it is so tempting .
of course it is allways fun to joke and even laugh out loud at the irony of things.
I wish I could come up with better words to express what I am thinking, I just would hate for guys at another sight to MISDIRECT their anger to guys here AGAIN. YU-NO
thanks for hearing me babble.
HB,

You are 100% correct, we don't want to get things fired up again, now that they've quieted down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.