Gunco Forums banner

Voting

557 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Custer 
#1 ·
I herd a good point on the Radio today. Why can't the Government give you a Receipt on who you voted for when you are done. That would solve a lot of problems and Bull sh#t. How do you know if your vote was really counted for good or bad?

#2 ·
Some of the shortcomings of the voting process, if you want to call them that, are due to the Founders wanting secret ballot elections.

No way for you to be traced to who you voted for.

In fact it is only in the modern era that real records are kept to note if you voted. There was also an aspect of keeping that secret, too, for your own protection and privacy.

#3 ·
If you one could get a separate ballot that slipped under your voying one (2 different colors) that that could be a receipt, but it would cost more and then again it could be altered.

It all sucks and someone who wants to say thay were done wrong will no matter what the truth is.

In the last few weeks I've read a few books that explain the Florida election issues and I was shocked to find out that Gore lost 4 re-counts. I was shocked to find out the Supreme court ignored a very simple Florida law that allows the attorney general of Florida to certify the election at a certain time with no exceptions.

It was terriblt shocking to find out how far the Gore team pushed things over the leagl edge into down right fraud. How many times have we been told that Bush stole the election. On the contrary it sounds as though Gore tried like hell to steal the election.

It doesn't matter to the liberals that the Gore legal team was able to bend clearly written laws in their quest for power.

It makes you wonder what the end game of the liberal wacko left is, does it not?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.