Gunco Forums banner

Everyone must be working.......

461 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  oneshot729 
#1 ·
.........cuz this place is as slow as smoke off shit this morning.

#4 ·
aviator said:
I think everyone is tired of the Christian anti-Christian stuff going on.. I need to go out in a few minutes to meetings I have this morning.
I try to avoid those threads.........but I dont always succeed.

EDIT: I dont think thats the problem..........there are lots of other threads here this morning............just ain't nobody here. :dunno:

#7 ·
Strange Destiny said:
I'm here. Today is my first day back at work after Spring Break. It went by much too quickly. When the alarm rang at 5:40 AM, I thought this must be a bad dream. :eek:
Back to the salt mines, huh???

#9 ·
Well, here's a story about our public education in the Empire State of New York; kindergarten kids will be warned about AIDS, without telling them precisely how it is transmitted from person to person. No sex education until the fourth grade, no junkie-talk about sharing needles, I guess the teachers just say don't swap spit! At that age I had an irrational fear of vaccinations anyway, who knows what these kids are going to think!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.