Gunco Forums banner

Friendly reminder for the General Discussion Forum

22K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
This is gun board where the general discussion is welcome.

Please keep the discussions civil and respectful to others. Intelligent, heated, non PC, direct talking, agree to disagree commentary is always welcome here.

What will not be tolerated is de-evolving name calling or "hate" threads.

Thank you
Gunco Staff

#3 ·
:thumbup1:

#13 ·
As long as there are no threats, plans for unlawful conduct, etc. :)

#15 ·
I've just joined Gunco and am having a problem getting around. I'm trying to find out ammo limitations.. Fed and State, and get booted back to the log on screen each time I attempt a move...any suggestions out there?
Are you still having the problem?

#24 ·
you have my vote

LOL:headbang::grouphug::lol:

#19 ·
BTT = Back To Top. In other words a thread is bumped up so it can go to the top.

IIRC - If I Remember Correctly.

TPTB = The Powers That Be.

:)

#29 ·
They say a man who represents himself in court has a fool for a client! Not so,I rerepsented myself in a case just receiently and the attorney ( opposing of course) has been dragging a case out for almost two years now and run up one healthy fat legal bill! his client has lost ove 10 Grand trying to prosocute me over bullshit, that was lies, the opposing witness's purgered thier own testomy. Well to make it short the attorney wouldnt even personally appear in court he appeard by telephone confrence, and the judge kinda schooled him in the lettter of the law, Needless to say the opposing party lost! and the judge completely ruled in our favor, now to make matters worse we were the only ones to be on this judges calender, but she got hit with a mess of crap due to a judge being out sick.after the judge told him he lost and on what grounds and that all of his witness were not creditable, the judge again complemented me on my litigation skills and asked me if I ever went to law school, I replied no, but I have a understanding on basic law and my former occupation, the lawyer smiled and said it was a pleasure haveing me in her court room,and that she was intriged on my presentation of the case and facts
now if you can get a visual on this m, Im at the bench the opposing lawyer is on a speaker phone. and the judge tore his case apart peice by peice. the judge ordered us to prepare the order for final dismissel, and then she went to the opposing lawyer, and asked if I could contact his office to get these papers done, to close out the case!. the laywer who is bassically whinning in the background,,stated that I could not couldnt call his office and only contact his office only by mail,, the judge said fine then you draw up the papers and have them to the respondants for thier final signature. and the lawyer stated what I can take five minutes to prepare the moation for case dismissel, and I dont ever want to have to deal with the repondants or see them ever agin,( gues hes a sopiled sport must not like getting beaten by pro se respondants ) ever again espically after te respondant filed a complaint against me with the disiplinary committie, and the judge said well from what I can see the respondant had every right to do so. and the judge continuded that if the respondants do not have the paperwork to file with in my court and the county clerk ,,I myself ( the Judge speaking) I'll hold you in contempt of court and in fact Im instructing the respondant if he so desires he can file another complaint with the disiplinary commitee and I will file one myself stated the judge! I beat this lawyer good,
at his own game, and threw him off balence and proved his client a lier. All in all yesterday was a fantastic day!! and I beat that little puny know it all in court the funny part was the stunod had no ideae that the court was filled with his fellow lawers, who were gasping in the back ground, just like the old days in school when someone got thier ass reemed for doing something bad. the judge again expressed the profesionislim in which I represented my case and boxed in his witnesses, and made them hang themselfs
with purgury. Im not sure but I think the judge is going to send a letter to the state dispilinary board for attornies. and the one who started all of this mess should be fired by monday!! and now for the final blow Im bringing a case against them for attempt to defruad, liable, defimation of character, slander, and I even found a way to get the manager on conspericy charges. Not only is she going to loose her job, the company just lost over 10 grand in litigation fees, and collection fees, and court filing fees. Im not worried, And I'll win that case too. and the best thing is I wont have to call one witness due to the fact it s all in the court record,,of hateing me, trying to find a way to get rid of me for no reason , discrinination, and violation of federal privacy laws. So yes guys we can win,,However never try and defend yourself in a criminal case. unless its a traffic court or something stupid, other wise if you think you can beat the case and win go for it!!! Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.