Gunco Forums banner

Santa

703 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Bluedog 
#1 ·
We are doing Santa Clause full tilt this year, as it's probably the last year we will be able to fool my four year old. Funny thing is, she gets seriously worried when people ask her if she has been good. I'm thinking of placing a call to grandma's house this morning and pretending to be santa, and tell her she is on my good list.

#2 ·
Hannity had some kids on talking toe Santa (Mark Levine) and one little boy said he was good then he kind of backed off it and said he was good most of the time.

I love to here kids say anything, they crack me up.

My little girl says "hold me daddy" when I come home. The other day she started saying "hold me my daddy". It's funny the little habbits they from all on their own and she has special words for things, but knows the real word and can say the real word.

#3 ·
I just tried a "call from Santa" website, but they are jammed up. I need a volunteer to call and play Santa!

#4 ·
My kid brother and I shared a bedroom on the second floor of our house. It was actually a large attic my Dad converted into a large bedroom.

My Dad would actually go up onto the snow covered roof (tons of snow in the Cleveland snowbelt) and rattle around up there acting as if Santa and the reindeer were landing. He would do this just as we were starting to drift off to sleep and my Mom would tell us to cover up so we did not chase Santa away.

How he did not fall off the roof is beyond me.

#5 ·
That's good Custer!

My wife's uncle plays Santa for the kids, he sneaks into the garage and changes into the cosutme then goes outside with some bells on one side of the house and we send the kids to look while we open the door and let him in.

Unc is the perfect shape and age for it too, he's got the little glasses as well.

#7 ·
It's a little-known and very sad fact that Santa is responsible for heroin addiction in the United States, teaching children that what they are told by their parents isn't true and that their parents get a perverse kick out of their gulliblity. "There ain't no Santa and I don't believe what you say about heroin, either. Hey, Virginia, pass that syringe."

#10 ·
Dzerzhinsky said:
It's a little-known and very sad fact that Santa is responsible for heroin addiction in the United States, teaching children that what they are told by their parents isn't true and that their parents get a perverse kick out of their gulliblity. "There ain't no Santa and I don't believe what you say about heroin, either. Hey, Virginia, pass that syringe."
Your talent lies in the fact that you can taint anything without much thought, correct? :wink:

#12 ·
Well, thanks to a saintly member of this board, My daughter got a call from Santa. She tells me: "I guess he has a phone" Made her day. She is just beside herself. I love Christmas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.