Gunco Forums banner

Impeach Obama!

5K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
Ok..I might be jumping the gun...........But where can I get some nice big "Impeach Obama" bumper stickers??

#5 ·
lets not go down that road. No matter his politics, he doesn't deserve to be hurt or killed.

#9 ·
It might be better to just step back and let this man hang himself.

After THEY all see that he is not going to support and take care of them, he will have enough ropes swinging.

Don't put something on your vehicle which will get you into a fight. Not worth it.

#10 ·
Ok..I might be jumping the gun...........But where can I get some nice big "Impeach Obama" bumper stickers??
After putting up with 8 years of whining and all kinds of crap from the leftists, they now "just want to get along". I say BULLSHIT! Now they can get a taste of our wrath and disgust at Communism. I think it would be funny as hell if people started sporting "Impeach Obama" bumper stickers before he even gets in office. They started the war of intolerance and by God we will finish it!

- Black Blade

#12 ·
I like this bumper sticker.

#16 ·
Give the man some rope.

We can all watch as he hangs himself.....

Remember Carter????

It's just a matter of time. Clinton was bulletproof, now he's irrelevant...

But I just want to remind everybody, right here and right now that William Jefferson Clinton was in fact the first Black President of the United States. Remember That!!!! It's important!!!!! Al Sharpton said it was so!!!!:eek:wned:

#17 ·
We can all watch as he hangs himself.....

Remember Carter????

It's just a matter of time. Clinton was bulletproof, now he's irrelevant...

But I just want to remind everybody, right here and right now that William Jefferson Clinton was in fact the first Black President of the United States. Remember That!!!! It's important!!!!! Al Sharpton said it was so!!!!:eek:wned:
Our communist president-elect is many things, but a fool he is not. Consider, also, that he is unfettered by any pesky notion of the rule of law or the supremacy of the Constitution, nor of the sanctity of our national sovereignty. I will not allow myself to be lulled into a false sense of security that he will make the same imbecilic mistakes in execution that some of his predecessors made.

#21 ·
I would not be surprised to start seeing these soon. I don't think Obama is smart or stupid. I do not think it matters. He is a puppet in a suit. The puppet masters are the 60's & 70's radical America haters & as far as they are concerned they just WON the revolution! Not ONE BATTLE! In Obamas mind they WON the fuc**ng War boys!
Conservatives were late to the fight. Well.we really were never in it.

#25 ·
Just seeing that in print Tommo makes my blood boil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.