Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOW US YOUR BEST RACK CONTEST

69K views 263 replies 56 participants last post by  jjglith 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thats right we have a Xmas contest for all the members that starts now!
"SHOW US YOUR BEST RACK CONTEST"

Here are the rules:

1) Picture of your best RACK, Boobs (no nudity, barely covered is very acceptable..), Gun rack, Truck rack, deer rack etc.

2) additional points if it has a thanksgiving or Xmas theme.

3) additional points if there is a gun in the picture.

4) additional points if it is a verifiable home built gun.

5) ***must have at least 30 posts to play****

Staff will pick the 10 best entries. Then the Gunco members will vote in a poll for the best of those 10.

Tell us what we win.............

Winners

Grand Prize is a Romy parts kit with AK-builder flat with rails and rivets set. trikerjay
1st prize.....Another Romy parts kit. tammiJ
2nd prize....Three piece handguard and pistol grip set for AKM/AK-74 g2busmc
Fat Krinkov style handguards made standard length for AKM and grooved Stoner style grip with ambidextrous thumbrest
Made from Cocobolo, (see pic in post #222)
3rd prize.....A original Plinker Trigger guard riveter. kevinM4
4th prize.....5 brand new East German AK74 30 rd mags gunnysmith
5th prize.....P-grip sampler platter rfguy

Contest ends on Dec 17th. Members will start voting on Dec 18th and have 4 days to cast your vote for the best 5 contestants! Voting ends Dec 22rd.

So what are you waiting for?

See less See more
#220 ·
After seeing the entries I don't think my deer would stand a chance.
As I am an animal lover and being close to Christmas and all, this deer is not really dead.
We smashed its head through the wall and two guys had to hold it for this photo.
This deer was later released. No animals were harmed making this photo.

Attachments

#229 ·
Damn.

WOW. Holy Mother of God. My girls are FIRED.
Those 2 ladies in my picture are my good friends from going too Bike week for years.
HMMM!! After seeing your picture White Devil I have to regroup. Damn Dude, nice. :headbang::thumbup1::cheers::nanabang::nanabang::thankyou::wave:

#228 ·
HMMM.

I'm suiting up my girls now. I guess with 11 thousand hits everyone cept a few is waiting till the last minute.
You guys can laugh, but when you see my entry your gonna cry.
These are my girls I am working with. I found them by the toilets at Daytona Bike Week. They pulled in a grand a day cleaning toilets. Hey don't make em bad. Hell I might do it next year.
Yup. When you all see my girls in there Sunday best your gonna be sorry. :w00t1:

Attachments

#239 ·
Yes Sir.

So I talked to P.T. when this contest first started. You Sir and your wife are an absolute entry from my .02. :cheers: She and your entry are GREAT.
Even our girl TammJ had the $%%^& to enter.
Free Kits and other prizes. Where are the others. :)

Attachments

#246 ·
WHAT IS TODAY DATE?

Damn V.A. upped my meds and I thought it was Thanksgiving. :loopeye:
Bought a turkey and all the fixens. Damn what the hell was that stuff they gave me. :w00t1:
Some great entries coming in. How much time is left? What the hell day is this? Can we still enter or did I miss it?

Attachments

#248 ·
Boob.

Boob Bud. BOOB. If they were staring you in the eye when you first got up I would bet you knew what they were. :geezer::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.