Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOW US YOUR BEST RACK CONTEST

69K views 263 replies 56 participants last post by  jjglith 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thats right we have a Xmas contest for all the members that starts now!
"SHOW US YOUR BEST RACK CONTEST"

Here are the rules:

1) Picture of your best RACK, Boobs (no nudity, barely covered is very acceptable..), Gun rack, Truck rack, deer rack etc.

2) additional points if it has a thanksgiving or Xmas theme.

3) additional points if there is a gun in the picture.

4) additional points if it is a verifiable home built gun.

5) ***must have at least 30 posts to play****

Staff will pick the 10 best entries. Then the Gunco members will vote in a poll for the best of those 10.

Tell us what we win.............

Winners

Grand Prize is a Romy parts kit with AK-builder flat with rails and rivets set. trikerjay
1st prize.....Another Romy parts kit. tammiJ
2nd prize....Three piece handguard and pistol grip set for AKM/AK-74 g2busmc
Fat Krinkov style handguards made standard length for AKM and grooved Stoner style grip with ambidextrous thumbrest
Made from Cocobolo, (see pic in post #222)
3rd prize.....A original Plinker Trigger guard riveter. kevinM4
4th prize.....5 brand new East German AK74 30 rd mags gunnysmith
5th prize.....P-grip sampler platter rfguy

Contest ends on Dec 17th. Members will start voting on Dec 18th and have 4 days to cast your vote for the best 5 contestants! Voting ends Dec 22rd.

So what are you waiting for?

See less See more
#2 ·
This one might be a little harder to convince the lady friend to pose for... but you know I'm going to try. I am thinking it may end up like this...

"you want me to do what?!?":kick:

#5 ·
TEST TEST TEST. THIS IS NOT MY ENTRY.

I am heading over to Daytona to Softails Bar. Or hell Hooters. Hmm. Big ones there.
Just gotta figure out how to get the damn weapon in the restaurant without having the S.W.A.T. team show up.
Hmm Contest sounds cool. Test Test.
Show us the kit picture please.

Attachments

#7 ·
hmm i asked my wife and she said hell yea ill do it, now she's pondering on what to do., damn 4th that one on the bottom is a fox, where did ya find her at??

#10 ·
Cow town has at least one hottie!!

#13 ·
oh i wasnt saying anything bad, any besides i wear the same eagle globe and anchor, even though that means nothing when a man's wife wife is brought into it. My wife is getting excited about the contest, she cant wait to get some pics taken

#17 ·
Here is a pic of the kit that will be part of the first place prize.
It was donated by our member notime. I'd like to thank him for his generosity.

PS notime has some other kits tucked away that he may be listing for sale soon. I've seen the list, He has some very desirable kits. Not just Romy Gs, but some kits that you don't see available very often anymore.

Attachments

#19 ·
4th should get something for that third pic in post #5 :D
Yes , he should get shot for upsetting my breakfast; or at least a lobotomy.

#24 ·
Wow, this thread is a mixed blessing for the following reasons:

1. It makes me realize I haven't had sex since my better half passed away three and a half years ago. :tearsdrip

2. It reminds me that I'm not really as dead "down there" as I thought I was. :wow:

3. I need a girlfriend. Bad... :brows: :D

Ain't really as bad as it reads, fellas. I'm starting to enjoy my life again. :D:D

#25 ·
Mike U,I think its time you got back in the game. My grandmother got remarried after my poppie passed. She was in her 80's when she tied the knot again.I think your wife would want you to be happy.Damn,I'm starting to get all emotional here. Back to the subject at hand,my wife would win hands down but its a mute point, as she would not pose(dammit!). But this should be interesting and I'll be watching tis thread with great antisapation.

#30 ·
Oh, Jeez! They come as a pair. Can't seperate them! It just wouldn't be right!

mtdew,
I hear ya on all counts. I'm working on that gf thing. I'm finding out it ain't as easy as it used to be. No worries, though. :thumbup1:
Just kinda lookin' for likely candidates now. :naughty:

Kudos on a unique and fascinating thread! :woot:

#31 ·
looks like this ought to be interesting. :brows:

and 4th - you have some interesting characters that come by your house. Does the mayor of Astor approve? :lol:

#32 ·
maybe GeneT can get another molon labe shot with a Christmas theme. :naughty::naughty::nanabang::nanabang::whisker:

of course shoot n scoot might post some more pics too.
:cheers:

#37 ·
Oh sure, get Gene to bring in the "big guns"! LOL We just can't compete in that caliber!

My loving wife / attention whore / gun addict is willing... I have a feeling you can expect something from us in the next few weeks. :rockin: We are actually going to put some thought into this one. Not just spur of the moment, last day kinda thing.

I just have to learn to use a camera better!

#34 ·
Hey, I think the boob rack should be close relative.......there's zillions of boob shots around the world to pull from. All other racks should hand made. Again, any pic can be pulled from anywhere. So is this a contest to see who can pull the best pic from somehwere or what?

#35 ·
Well Gene, that is the beauty of this. It is not specified but it is up to the judgement of staff for te top 10 then up to voting by members. As stated home builds get extra points as will personal alue of other shots. So yes you can pull pics all you want but personal shots get more value.

#38 ·
Damn it.

I was gonna enter my fine racks. But after seeing the Chiefs I better rethink on this one. :rockin:
O.K. I ain't clownin around now. Back to the planning. :smoke:

Attachments

#54 ·
I HATE YOU GUNNY!!!!

You have a Better RACK than I do....I think you should donate that Winchester to me immediately to redress the wrongs that you have inflicted upon my person with your BETTER RACK!

Bellson:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.