Thread: ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND WORK.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND WORK.

So I live in a rural A.O. with mainly farming work in the immediate area.
    A lot of Mexican immigrants live nearby and work the farms.
    I befriended a kid who cuts my lawn and does small jobs around the house.
    With money getting tight, I have not been able to give the kid much work.
    With my speaking a little Spanish and him and family speaking some English we communicate.
    Now it seems the whole Mexican community, in the area, is at my house ever day looking for work. Anything.
    So I politely tell them the work is no longer here, it went south to Mexico. You headed in the wrong direction.
    There response is "Mexico No." "Very bad now. Everyone is killing each other."
    Wonder what else is happening were not hearing on the news.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

You mean you havent heard. The drug cartels and Crime syndicates are running the show. Murders are higher there than they have EVER been...real close to the US borders, too.

Google it..jewelry store shootouts, brazen mob hits in broad daylight in a crowded street.
    massive shootouts, executions...Mexico is the "canary in the coalmine" for America's problems in more ways than one...
    http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p...a/pa_3028.html
    American Renaissance News: Mexico Crime Continues To Surge

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

When I did training at Camp Pendelton in 75 I stayed away.Trouble then to.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Everone expects crime to be high in this country, I get that, but apparently this crime spike over the past few months has made this one of the most DANGEROUS countries in the world!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lou Dobbs and a few others are telling what is going on south of the border, but most ignore the problem. However once again it comes down to the simple fact that the mexican people have put up with a corrupt government for to long and are paying the price. It is funny how many of those drug cartels are ex mexican military.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser1959 View Post
    Lou Dobbs and a few others are telling what is going on south of the border, but most ignore the problem. However once again it comes down to the simple fact that the mexican people have put up with a corrupt government for to long and are paying the price. It is funny how many of those drug cartels are ex mexican military.
    With the drug cartels basically taking over Mexico. I wonder how much there shaking down those South Bound "NAFTA" companies that headed south for all that cheap labor.
    With the drug cartels getting ever more powerful, I bet there paying big bucks to keep there factories from burning down.
    Yes Sir that NAFTA sure was a great idea.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    With the drug cartels basically taking over Mexico. I wonder how much there shaking down those South Bound "NAFTA" companies that headed south for all that cheap labor.
    With the drug cartels getting ever more powerful, I bet there paying big bucks to keep there factories from burning down.
    Yes Sir that NAFTA sure was a great idea.

Hell yes you know that NAFTA was a great idea. You can tell that it was a great idea for America when both Bush sr and Clinton supported the damn thing *sarcasm off*. On second thought , probably should have hung them both, and the rest of the "free Traders" who believe in free not fair trade.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

A couple months back I saw a video of a gunfight. There was automatic weapons fire, not just AKs but crew served weapons, and explosions that were probably grenades??. It was pretty short, less than a minute. At the end there was a voice over asking what war torn country is this?? Iraq? Afghanistan? Turns out it was some border town west of Laredo TX.

It was a little disconcerting. It wasn't just a "gunfight" it was open combat.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.