NRA convention/Gunco get together...May 14-16 2010

13K views 54 replies 20 participants last post by  zoom6zoom 
#1 ·
NRA convention May 14-16 2010 in Charlotte NC

Link to convention info.
139th NRA ANNUAL MEETINGS & EXH

This years venue.
Charlotte Convention Center :: Home

If any of you have been to one of the annual conventions, you know how cool they are. It's like the biggest gunshow you've ever seen. They move it every year. Some of us got together a few years ago when it was in Pittsburgh. They had 4 acres of booths set up by every manufacturer and supplier in the firearms industry.
We had an awesome time.

As far as gunco staff goes, I'll be there along with Winn R, Salbo and I believe Pirate56.

Who else is up for a road trip?

#42 ·
I traveled to the 2008 Convention in Louisville Kentucky...my first one. Decided to also go to the 2009 Convention in Phoenix. Had a really great time at both.

This one in Charlotte, thankfully, will be short driving distance for me. I will definitely be there.

Regards,

SwampBilly

#43 ·
NRA Convention Meet Up ? - Gunco Forum Members

Hi all,

With the NRA Member's Meeting & Convention right around the corner, thought I'd resurrect this message thread and see who was making it on over to Charlotte NC. Hadn't seen any recent postings on the subject and wondered if we could get a roster of Gunco members who are attending?

Myself, I'll be there every day from Friday until Sunday. Going to the Leadership Forum on Friday afternoon :

NRA 2010 Annual Meetings & Exhibits - Events

...and the Freedom Experience event on Saturday evening :

NRA 2010 Annual Meetings & Exhibits - Events

Outside of that, I'll be attending the industry exhibitors area and a couple of the seminars. Would be great to have Gunco Forum members arrange to have drinks and eats sometime during the weekend.

What say ye' ?

SwampBilly

I traveled to the 2008 Convention in Louisville Kentucky...my first one. Decided to also go to the 2009 Convention in Phoenix. Had a really great time at both.

This one in Charlotte, thankfully, will be short driving distance for me. I will definitely be there.

Regards,

SwampBilly

#45 ·
This is from the first link in the OP. Might want to confirm it though.

139th NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits
Charlotte Convention Center • Charlotte, NC
May 14 - May 16, 2010

1. Show Hours:May 14, 2010 (Friday)
    May 15, 2010 (Saturday)
    May 16, 2010 (Sunday)9:00am - 6:00pm
    9:00am - 6:00pm
    10:00am - 5:00pm

#47 ·
Complete information available through this website :

NRA 2010 Annual Meetings & Exhibits - Home

Regards,

SwampBilly

Thanks, but you guys are missing my point. This is not a 1 room schoolhouse and there will be more than a few folks there. I was wondering how we'd all meet up and where. You know. pick a vendor or something at a certain time.

#52 ·
Renegadebuck / others :

Had a full day at the NRA Convention on Friday and turnout was really good. Attended the Leadership Forum Friday afternoon. which was well attended.

Anyway, I originally posted a meet-up at the NRA booth at 10:30am on Saturday, but forgot that the Meeting of the Members begins at 10:00am, and I will be attending that, as other NRA members would as well...after all, it's a big focal point of the event ! :)

So, will walk on over to the NRA Booth, in the main exhibitor area, after the Member's Meeting concludes, which I estimate would be about 11:30am or so.

Sorry for any confusion...totally forgot about the Meeting of Members at 10:00am.

( Renegadebuck, also sent you a PM )

Regards,

SwampBilly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.