Gunco Forums banner

Post a random picture thread

105K views 900 replies 110 participants last post by  frige 
#1 ·
Every other forum has one of these threads, wonder if it will fly here?

See less See more
#601 ·
A body of a different type, the Buick(Lucielle) under restoration, I sprayed it last Friday, and started scuffing and buffing this week. It's a long way around that old girl!!! Ended up painting it the same color as my truck in my avitar. I got to wait 3 months to get the gost flames done though, I wanted that on for show season, but that's the soonest I can get it done. Even though it's still under restoration I wanted the outsde done. Oh well, a good start any how, sure ain't as easy as a rifle build, lots more work!!! And bucks!! Oh well, boys and there toys ya know!!

Attachments

#602 ·
Sweet!!!!!!!! You ever decide to sell it TWA, I want first dibs!!!!!

#604 ·
After I get done I'll probibly have to be baried in it sense I won't have bucks left for a casket!! Unfortunatly there is a few spots that were missed when the guys did the body work and I'll need to contend with that later, one door has and unacceptible we-wa in it and one fender has a dent that was missed, don't like that much!!! I hate redoing stuff, I wished I'd been able to do all the bodywork myself, but the old bones fight me on that count. I'll get pics up as progress continues, between this project, the fishing tourneys and shows I've been right out stright. Nothing to speak of broke!!! I'm just getting ready to head out for the Vt Sportsman classic soon for 3 days. Check out fishounds.com or Vt Hardwater tournament Series on the net and you'll see whats been up with me. We'll have some stuff up from the show, probibly tomorrow or the naext day. catch up with ya all in a few days.

#608 ·
this is the machine i purchased
LittleMachineShop.com - HiTorque Mini Mill, Tilting Column with Tooling Package

and the cnc mechanical products conversion is here
http://www.cncfusion.com/images/X2mounts/kit%20buy%20pics/kit4.jpg

the motors for the drive system here
Stepper Motor

and the software for the cnc is here
LittleMachineShop.com - Mach 3 CNC Software License

but once you convert it to cnc you can't use it manually so i will not do the cnc right now cause i mostly prototype.

more random photo's, my draco decorating...

#609 ·
lol That's looks funny at the lamp

Yeah that is one of the things that sucks with most of those CNC conversions, can't use them manually anymore. But think of the things you can make that you won't be able to by hand. :D

#613 ·
Time for redecorating the house, you guys know my wifey is gone when I do these things and it's mad rush to get all my buddies and the UPS, FedEx guy outtta here and clean up all the boxes,packing materials and pizza boxes etc.

Let's get these new banisters unpacked boys!

My son says WTF dad your really thinking about using these for new banisters?

Then Chauncey says we better get this done no matter what, understand.

Dad says space them close cause a kid could get his head caught between them.

Looks just right but those barrels have to be cut down some.

Isn't there room for just one more, how many more of these things we need?

Ah just forget it, hand me the duct tape - I'm going to use them to invent a new spike strip for the cops.

end of today's saga.

#621 ·
And now for what I wanted to say:

Holy Crap! $10-15K of nice rifles!!! Impressive to be sure. Makes my heart happy.

Just showed the wife...She was disgusted.....Her logic was, "Yes, Dear. I have A LOT of shoes. I DO NOT HAVE 15 PAIR OF SHOES THAT ARE IDENTICAL!"

My reply...."Honey, this is what makes men men, and women unhappy".....

I guess I will be a bit chilly this winter.....

Regards,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.