Gunco Forums banner

Post a random picture thread

106K views 900 replies 110 participants last post by  frige 
#1 ·
Every other forum has one of these threads, wonder if it will fly here?

See less See more
#77 ·
America's first motorcycle

My 03 Scout.
You will never wear out an Indian Scout or it's brother the Indian Chief, they're built like rocks to take hard knocks, It's the Harleys' that give you grief.

All right, all you Harley owners relax, just having a laugh on ya. But remember,
Indian owners can read and write, Harley owners are the scum of the earth.

Semper Paratus

Attachments

#81 ·
She gets cranky when I mention that I need to work on the bike. Hell, it's cold outside.

Putting pipes on the kids Sportster.

Semper Paratus
Where is the oil puddle under it? Mine always looked like it had a prostate issue the way it leaked!

#86 ·
Hit manage attachments. Box will come up. Hit Browse. Pictures can now be loaded.
That is one way anyway.
Dont feel bad. It took me 6 months and 2 mods here too show me how too do it. :)

#85 ·
Oil Leaks

Since Willie G. Davidson took over control of the company and the evolution motor was designed oil leaks are virtually a thing of the past. Harleys are a much better product than they were in years past. Better materials and machining. My first one was a 1942 flat head. I'd ride it for an hour and work on it for three, it would damned near poison the city water supply from the oil run off. Believe me, Harley has solved those problems, they now produce a high quality product that is trouble free. I've had several new ones and didn't regret any of them.

On the subject of Harleys in the house: Years back she was really torqued at me . Had a big old house in Charleston. It was the middle of winter and I needed to do a light rebuild on the flat head. I had it in the living room and a Honda 750 in the kitchen. Things were not pleasant for a while.

Semper Paratus

#92 · (Edited)
Living room Harley

How can ya complain about this in the living room?

Started out as a WLA (Army model), changed it over to a civilian look alike, or what I thought it would be. There wasn't any during the war years.

Ultra light weight, simple design, easy to work on, easy to ride, I got it for the old lady, she rode it... when it ran.

I don't care what it looked like, it was a total bitch to keep running right.

Semper Paratus

Attachments

#98 ·
How can ya complain about this in the living room?

Started out as a WLA (Army model), changed it over to a civilian look alike, or what I thought it would be. There wasn't any during the war years.

Ultra light weight, simple design, easy to work on, easy to ride, I got it for the old lady, she rode it... when it ran.

I don't care what it looked like, it was a total bitch to keep running right.

Semper Paratus
If you still have that bike. That is worth more than I make in a year.
Need parts for any old bike. Guy over in Ocala has parts for old bikes back too 1920.
Major world wide distributor of antique bike parts. He has em.

#113 ·
THAT is Mac alright. The soldiers are carrying #1, SMLE. Lee Enfields. No Tommy's were in the PI. So Pic was prob NOT taken in the PI. Prob Australian troops. Officer in backseat is wearing AF "slouch hat" with AF badge on hatband.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.