Gunco Forums banner

Post a random picture thread

105K views 900 replies 110 participants last post by  frige 
#1 ·
Every other forum has one of these threads, wonder if it will fly here?

See less See more
#842 ·
For the trolls...

Attachments

#846 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

#848 ·
I should have thought of this.

Attachments

#851 ·
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Hey I need some of that Mexican insurance!!

#852 ·
#853 ·
Mexico doesn't recognize American insurance companies. If you want to go further into Mexico than a few designated tourist areas, you have to buy Mexican insurance. If you drive into Mexico to hunt or for business, you'll probably need a Mexican policy.

At least, that's how it was, uh, come to think of it, I left the People's Republic of California in 1969...

#858 ·
Now there's a man just waiting for an excuse to take his country back. :lol:

Attachments

#859 ·
for the parents among us :lol:

Attachments

#860 ·
Nam Reunion 2013..

Fun and a wee bit of the devils brew sipped by some.. Not me..

Attachments

#861 ·
4ths Pictures..

1- Doc. Oh my God one funny dude.. Crazy ass Jar Head.. Laugh, laugh.. Damn he keeps me laughing.. 3 homes in the Orient, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, 3 wives.. Headed there now, wanted me to go with him, ah next trip Doc..
2- 1/9 Damn good Men.. Marines, Walking Dead..
3- Female Door Gunner for the U.S. State Dept.. They come every year, God Bless them and give us a thrill with their Huey.. My God she gets more beautiful as you get closer.. I begged her, begged for her hand in marriage.. I was rejected.. She is a doll.. :) They had to lock the chopper doors this year, some kind of special tech equipment.. I asked the pilot why?
"Well we let the kids in the cockpit. Please do not touch anything kids, please."
What is the first thing kids do when you tell them "Please don't touch?" :)
4- 4th with his new full auto M-60.. Oh my God they are damn heavy.. Never touched one before.. God Bless the Vets lugged those babies around. Better damn Men than me. :salute:
5- Bike. Cool dude. Put some work in it.. Mama Son..
6- My Hero.. Guys look at sports stars. I look at exceptional Veterans..
Hỏa Lò Prison "Hanoi Hilton" for us regular guys..
Dave, shot down. Almost 7 years in the Hilton.. P.O.W.. Hell of a Gentleman. Proud to be in his presence.. :salute:

Ah hell we had a great time.. Less and less showing up each year.. Guess were dying??? Broke, hell I do not know? But oh my God did we have fun..
God Bless the Melbourne Police Department.. They were our Guardians.. Almost all "Sand Box Vets." Damn they held us up while we had fun..
God Bless yah Lads, thank yall. Your whole Dept.. :salute:

#863 ·
News??????????

[/URL]

#864 ·
For all the pet owners :lol:

Attachments

#865 ·
Just though I'd put up a pic of the first cruse of the year in the Buick, Off to the Basin Harbor Club for lunch and toddies with a couple buds in there Reo. My brother just happened to be going the other direction and he snapped this picture then joined us .

AHHHHH!!! Life is good! God I love the smell of Blue Streak in the morning!! Nothing much better, other than maybe burnt powder.

Attachments

#866 ·
Damn

That is nice twa.. What the heck is it? For real, I am not into cars?
Looks like a model A or Model T or something.. Damn I passed one up, had the cash in my pocket, Connecticut for one.. $5 grand.. Damn it cranked right up and ran fine.. Guy had it on his porch..
I want to get a Military jeep with a fake M-60 on it.. Cruise too Daytona, pick up hot chicks..
"Get in Baby, I will let you shoot my gun."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.