Gunco Forums banner

Post a random picture thread

106K views 900 replies 110 participants last post by  frige 
#1 ·
Every other forum has one of these threads, wonder if it will fly here?

See less See more
#874 ·
It's a Diamond Rio, 4th,,twenty something, don't recall right now. Hell the old girl goes down the road at 55 just fine and can do it all day without breaking a sweat, it's a real nice car. It was his Grand pa's originally and has stayed in the family sense it was new.

My Buick has had only one other owner too, Pic #1,, how I got it,, #2 where it's at now,,,,,,under construction still,,,,,,,, See why I don't build AK's,,, I've got all ,,,THIS ,,,sheet metal to work on first!!!!:lol::lol: It's a Long ways around that rig!!

Attachments

#880 ·
I always wanted a falcon when I was a kid . Im sure it was more work than I realized. a guy down the road hunted with one an we used to watch him as kids from the road.

I see a pair every now near here In southern Wi . there is also pair that lives right in town in Madison they sit on top of the Osquer Mayer building a lot .

#881 ·
Falconry is probably the most inefficient method of hunting ever devised, you have to be dedicated to be sucessful, and it takes ages to learn. I think good falconry is the most exiting and best of all the field sports, but bad falconry is the worst :)

The falcons you see hanging out on the Osquer Mayer building are probably Peregrines, same as the one in the first pic.

#887 ·
Yea a lot can go wrong in a hurry an generally the guy street racing cant drive worth a shit adding to the problem .

I did it back in the 80's an im luck to have not died . braking a axle with power poles an ditches is never a good thing .

Nothing like trying to stop at over 120 plus in the street also with some jerk off beside you .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.