Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

u reckon his sinuses are cleaned out????

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

for all who love Christmas

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

Default I have seen police using pickups

Quote Originally Posted by Karl/PA View Post
    In Branson Missouri, civilian paint jobs, thin light bar on top of the dash no markings outside other than a PD liscense tag and several antena. Noticed one of them in town, wouldn't have gave it a second thought but he had a car stopped with the light bar still flashing. Very stealth.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Did you do the chassis work yourself? That looks more like old-school oval track tube work than typical drag race stuff.

Looks very nice. Second-gen F-body, right?
    Yep your right, Its a 71 firebird. The chassis is what is called 25-1c. All the tubing is cromemoly and is very light weight. It should weigh about 2500 race ready. It has the factory front frame rails and firewall, but its pure promod all the rest of the way back. The prochargers are the best thing to come out for a while. These guys are getting 2000 hp on pump gas! It insane.

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

fridge, I can see that you haven't grown up either, got to love the hot rods. I got outa racing quite a few years ago, but I'm still into the car show scene. My 71 Boat Tail Rivi is this winters project. Never had a lead sled before so now's the time. I've had trucks and FireBirds/Camaros till they came outa my ears, time for something different. I think the Rivi will fit the bill. There kinda rare, I was looking on one of the Rivi spacific sites and theres only about 6000 boat tails total on the road wourld wide, it does turn heads when it comes rumbling down the road. Not going to motor up on this one to much just some pistons, roller cam/rockers headers tricarb set up and headers balance/bp and lots of bling and anc lines just to make it pretty. I'm going to keep it down to around 600 to keep it streetable. The 72 SS Nova I had was a blast but I spent all my time fussing with it, to much power for the road a titch>1200 hp, that's not all that fun on the road even though you'd think it would be. The 2 4500's on top of that Weiland super charger, took all my time to keep them balanced out, go up the mountain, tweek the carbs, come down the hill, tweek the carbs, spent more time keeping it running right on the street than it was wourth. I learned my lesson on big power for the street. Now on the track it was a whole different story, WHAT A BALL!!!! I ran a/gas and was pretty cosistant at mid 11's 146-8mph quarters, not bad by 1974 standards for a non sponsered joe blow when I used to run it. I miss the old girl, I kept it till 89 and I sold it to a guy in Pa, I saw it once after that at the Street Rod Nationals about 5 years ago, and it's still the way I originally built it, bad to the bone!!!! Been rebuilt and re-painted but still as I built it. You got a really nice project underway, the new technolagy they have now days is something else, you can really build some serious power. Be sure to get us up a vidio of a run when you got her done, NICE RIDE!! Can't wait to see it in action, keep us posted.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Huge gaping hole in my demilled DSHK barrel.

Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Feedback Score

H&K locking pieces getting ready to come out of the heat treat oven:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.