Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a random picture thread

jrs
    Feedback Score

Talking

A new twist on concealed carry.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a random picture thread-285463_385562631514867_771445336_n.jpg  

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score

Kids got it right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a random picture thread-248488_380462098689283_1622948639_n.jpg  

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

This will definitely draw attention on the range... Definitely needs a light or something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a random picture thread-toomanylights3.jpg  

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

This will definitely draw attention on the range... Definitely needs a light or something.
    FREEZE GOPHER
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.