Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a random picture thread

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

my spinning motorized octagon of skill an shame target I just finished for the annual air rifle shoot to today.

variable speed motor chain driven, 110v, 4' ply wood octagon with clamp in target holder 22lrproof upper shield. takes clay pigeons an playing cards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a random picture thread-target.png  

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thats cool Bob. Now we need video of it in use!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Thats cool Bob. Now we need video of it in use!
    HMMMM NEVER POSTED A VIDEO BEFORE IN MY LIFE iLL LOOK IN TO THAT.

IM NOT SURE I LIKE HOW i HAVE IT SET UP. ORIGINALY WANTED TO SHOOT AT THE THING ALL THE WAY AROUND NOT JUST AT THE TOP . iM CONSIDERING PLATING FOR THE DISK AN LOOOSING THE HEAVY PLAT AT THE TOP. ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS AN THE PAINT IS NOT DRY AS WE SPEAK GOING TO BE A BITCH TO LOAD IT WEIGHS ABOUT 250 POUNDS.

I DIDNT EVEN GET TO PRACTICE YET .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

Conflicting Ideas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a random picture thread-dems.png  

Post a random picture thread-hometeam.jpg  

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Karl

Feedback Score

Pretty much...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a random picture thread-photo-1.png  

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Karl

Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.