Gunco Forums banner

It's Confession Time--Thanks for the Support!

1K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Strange Destiny 
#1 ·
Major PITA and I are the same guy.

Yes, some of you already figured it out, so I figured the gig was up.

I retired old Zoid for a while because I was coming home to find so many private messages wanting to know everything from how to convert their AK to full auto to how to take the top cover off.

I wasn't able to surf the forums for all the private messages sometimes. (I used to belong to more than a dozen forums as Zoid Zodian, so it wasn't hard to accumulate private messages).

I also learned from my experiences with Gunsnet that it's best not to use the same identity on every forum, just in case one bans you for being associated with another (hand them another pacifier, Reverend). :rolleyes:

Then, I started using Major PITA. I started getting some feedback that some people missed Zoid (the crazy ones anyway--LOL!), so I let him creep back into the "serious" threads like the tutorials. I saved Major PITA for the more "fun" threads. Sometimes, I'd also deliberately have PITA take a view opposing Zoid on the same thread. Sorry for the minor deception, but I thought it might get good discussions going. That's the main thing I'm here for.

Well, frankly, it gets damn confusing remembering which identity is logged on and which one started which thread.

So, ZOID I AM, AND ZOID I SHALL BE!

I may still let Major PITA crop up now and again to take an opposing view to Zoid, just to get some more interest into a discussion.

So thanks for your support for Zoid, everyone. I guess he won the race for which identity to use (man, now I'm REALLY schizophrenic)!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I liked Major Pita!!!! Liked the avatar, the persona.

I say keep Pita.

#8 ·
Strange Destiny said:
You naughty boy. We are gonna' have to take away your birthday and make you live in the desert.
:):):):):)
Well, technically, since I'm really an alien from Tau Ceti, I don't have a "birthday" per se, since we are grown in genetic pools and then trained to pilot spaceships to Earth.

As for living in the desert, too late!

:headspin:

Hold on! Major PITA wants to say something!

I'm...channelling him now. It's...very faint.

WAIT! I can JUST make it out:

"GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW"

:redchug:

#9 ·
ZOID ZODIAN said:
Hold on! Major PITA wants to say something!

I'm...channelling him now. It's...very faint.

WAIT! I can JUST make it out:

"GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW GUN SHOW"

:redchug:
Do you mean in a barn down by the river?

#10 ·
Strange Destiny said:
Do you mean in a barn down by the river?
That's the one. (That one is a LOT better now than it was for a few years. For years it had gone downhill, but some people got together and attracted some new vendors. I'd rate it just under the one in your city.)

(Don't mind us, folks, S. D. and I live in neighboring cities, so we've been to gun shows in each other's towns).

You know what I always say, "As long as I know what I'm talking about, that's the important thing."

But, you know, Strange Destiny, I'm not the ONLY naughty one. You had us convinced that you look like Angelina Jolie. Shame...Shame... :)

#13 ·
While we are on the subject of individuals having more than one alias, I suspect a couple more people in this forum have dual names.

I think that Dinky Dow and D.B. Cooper are the same person. :nanabang: :hippy:

#15 ·
Pogo said:
While we are on the subject of individuals having more than one alias, I suspect a couple more people in this forum have dual names.

I think that Dinky Dow and D.B. Cooper are the same person. :nanabang: :hippy:
Dang Pogo, that was a good one to start the day with!!!

#17 ·
Custer said:
I have a confession to make.

I am Custer and Dizzy.
Custer, you wouldn't believe it, but people have asked me that more than a couple of times. .

Multiple accounts aren't so bad as long as they are not used to troll. I have 2 test accounts here as well for testing regular user privileges and testing vendor privileges. Every once in a great while I post something under one of them, but never stuff that would be considered harmful.

#26 ·
Preacher said:
I was always suspicious about this.:) Very similiar writing styles between the two.
This is why the gig is up. I was "outed" on K-VAR's forum by someone who read a post by Major PITA and replied, addressing me as Zoid.

It was pretty hard to deny it after that.

But don't worry. Now that I'm not schizophrenic anymore, the Major's personality has been integrated into Zoid's. Now I can do less serious posts as Zoid Zodian instead of saving them for Major PITA.

I think I'm still going to use other identities on other boards, though. I'll use Zoid on this one, PITA on K-VAR, and I'll create other identities for other boards. By the way, in case anyone's interested: after being banned from Gunsnet and my IP address blocked from even displaying their screens, I was actually not only able to visit their forum a few weeks ago but also register as a new identity.

It looks like I'll be able to make my presence known over there all over again...
:naughty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.