Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here know how to speak Arabic?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sgrimm View Post
    you obviously didn't read the bit above: it is not recognisable text, it is handwritten
    Guns aren't dangerous. Women with guns are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nitewraith View Post
    you obviously didn't read the bit above: it is not recognisable text, it is handwritten
    dude i said i could help out, i have several co workers/freinds who could translate this,

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by earnie View Post
    dude i said i could help out, i have several co workers/freinds who could translate this,
    well, i sent you the PM, but you havent replied

Feedback Score

obama cant speak arabic, he can only speak german, swahili, turkish and mandarin.
    You left out Ebonics formerly know as Jive.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

You said it was in pdf format, not handwritten asshole. Good luck to you. Just trying to help, so go fuck yourself.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sgrimm View Post
    You said it was in pdf format, not handwritten asshole. Good luck to you. Just trying to help, so go fuck yourself.
    no, i was actually quite clear in stating that it was not recognisable text. Being in pdf format does not instantly make it a text document, its just counted as pictures. so get your facts straight before you go around making pointless arguments.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

easy guys. If he has some Hand written prints??????? Then lets see them, Im sure this can be figured out.

FWIW I read it that he needed some one to READ aribic not some one to give him a link to a transulation site. There is no reason for the negitave behavior on either side.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    easy guys. If he has some Hand written prints??????? Then lets see them, Im sure this can be figured out.

FWIW I read it that he needed some one to READ aribic not some one to give him a link to a transulation site. There is no reason for the negitave behavior on either side.
    thank you sir
    he emailed me with the pdf file for this
    what it contains is all in arabic to include drawings and dimensions
    i can see the predicament he is in= this will take some time to decipher
    at any rate
    what he is asking for is not some link like BIGGUN has stated
    if you do not speak or read arabic in this case this would be almost impossible to translate
    you would need the following
    1) a damn good dictionary with every arabic word in it with an english translation
    2)then you would have to match up every word that is in arabic just by looking at it this alone would take several months if not years to someone who does not read or speak arabic
    3) then you would have to figure out what context this stuff is written in

my god i know we are trying to help ,but with the negative comments and badgering this site would be nothing hell i would have left if that were the case
    i like to think that we are all here to help or get questions or problems solved
    hell 4 months ago i had just a single wasr10
    and had read about every thing i could find on the web about how to build these things for over 4 years
    then i found this site and started reading and asking some questions, some were stupid, some were just to kill my curiosity,
    now i have 4 finished and functional ak's built by my own hand that are safe and not dangerous

give a guy a break
    what he really is asking from his email to me is really the heat treating info
    in as much as the parts are concerned any computer geek with good CAD skills could upload all the dimensions for every part of this thing into a database
    then upload the info into a CNC machine, cut all of this stuff out of billets

BUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CRITICAL INFORMATION AS TO WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED AND HOW THEY ARE HEAT TREATED then all of this info is worthless as the thing wont last long or worse explode in your face
    here are a few pics of some of what he is talking about= this pdf is over 200 pages of info

i believe in closing that this site is for info and sharing not to belittle anyone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone here know how to speak Arabic?-dscf0525.jpg  

Anyone here know how to speak Arabic?-dscf0527.jpg  

Anyone here know how to speak Arabic?-dscf0526.jpg  

Anyone here know how to speak Arabic?-dscf0528.jpg  

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ok this looks interesting. id certainly like to see it transulated. It cant be that hard to find some one to read this and work it out. Id like to have a copy of it my self If you want to send it I know one person who might know the language if she can help im sure she would.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

if i remember corectly i think this is from khyber pass?
    ive seen it posted in some thread in one of the forums
    dunno if thats a help-but maybee if you research khyber pass builds you might come up with something
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.